ARA Review by Marwa Omar 2 of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mamo1456811
Currently Reading: Binge
Bookshelf Size: 2

ARA Review by Marwa Omar 2 of The Biblical Clock

Post by Mamo1456811 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
2 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

After reading The Biblical clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, I was able to some extent to understand the ideas presented by the writer, which is about the writer's attempt to find a relationship between science and religion based on historical evidence and scientific facts, and that exists from the beginning of the first chapter until the ninth, although the tenth chapter It was not a bit realistic, but the writer tried to clarify his religious ideas and beliefs in this book.

Although I do not agree with him in his religious ideas and his attempt to clarify the origin of the universe and the evolutionary theory of human existence, which some scientists are trying to prove.

Here the book makes it clear that science and religion are one and the same thing, and that science is able to explain and prove all matters related to religion.

It also clarifies spiritual matters and reveals the events that will occur at the end of days. In this book, the authors Daniel Friedman and Dania shidlon try to explain their religious ideas in a simple way based on historical events and ancient documents.

So I rate it 2 out of 5 because in the end it is not a divine book while it is made by a human author and not a god.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”