ARA Review by ruskiman of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ruskiman
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by ruskiman of The Biblical Clock

Post by ruskiman »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I READ THE biblical clock

This book talks about the connections between science and the bible. I love this book since I grew up in a Christian home and had the same experience as the author of the book.

I was born in a Jewish Christian family. When I was in school I was often bullied for my religion and they confronted me with scientific evidence that the bible was fake and Christianity did not make sense. I don't agree with everything Isak does but I agree with most of it.

The book is beautifully written with lots of good real-life stories and it just agrees with me and my friends. I could not explain how touched /I was after just reading the first 50 pages. I bought this book thinking it was just another book, I could not have been more wrong. This book has changed my LIFE I can not explain how much it has changed my life. The right connections between Us small humans and the big and almighty god are in this book.

The author is talking the words of good and he made my faith in god so much stronger. I would love to read more books from this author. The book was super easy to read and did not make me want to quit reading. When I started reading I sat for 3 hours just reading. The book talked and linked so much info in so few pages. I am a new person and I can now believe in both science and in god. God has made all of us and he loves us.

Science does not explain everything but god does. /I learned from the book that even how much we believe in science we can always think of other thoughts and see that god is everything. The book even goes into deep deep details about the personal life of the author. The Bible is the word of god and science is experiments that can be proved and replicated by anyone. I can now after reading the book see that science can be easy to believe for some people but I still believe in god and a little bit more science after reading this.

And when the author compares Jewish Christianity with science it felt just like my youth story. I also questioned if science was the answer to life or if the bible had the answers. I love how the author questions things in the bible and explains how they could be interpreted by other people.

Personally, this book is a 5/5. The reason for giving it a 5/5 is that I could relate and I agree that science and the bible can be "mixed". I am also giving it the highest score achievable because it made my mind think and believe in more than just science or god. I am so thankful for the opportunity to read this fantastic book and I even get to review it. Thank you so much

Review score 5 OUT OF 5

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”