ARA Review by Indigo2019 of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Indigo2019
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Indigo2019 of In It Together

Post by Indigo2019 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"In It Together" is a work of love. Through a winding, convincing narrative it reaches out to it's readers in order to help one to recognize ones innate interconnectedness and to feel the love that binds us all together. The author clearly and simply provides the recipe for recognizing our inner perfection and connectedness and by doing so, enriches our lives. He reminds us of how incredible and precious is our very consciousness. How, in effect, the way we see the world is what the world is made of. He also shows us how adversity is actually a gift. How one needs the dark in order to appreciate the light.

The steps outlined as the path to our true inner self, to inner peace and contentment include things like ( but not limited to) being honest with oneself and others, letting go of things like resentment, posesivnes, attachments and addictions. Things we all innately know but so desperately need to be reminded of. No stone is left unturned. It is written out of love while at the same time being brutally honest. It is written out of kindness and concern but at the same time it spares no one. It is something we all innately know but at the same time it needs to be said because so many of us have forgotten.

Reading "In It together" was in itself an exercise in letting go. Letting go of attachments and misconceptions. Letting go of resistance and restlessness. Tuning into love and acceptance. In the end, if one is able to do it, one will find themselves a happier and more content person.

Speaking personally, I recently retired from over 40 years in healthcare. It has been a bit of an adjustment but reading "In It Together" has helped me relax into my new life, flow with it, love it, rather than feeling restless and incomplete.

Thank you E. A. Hughes! I highly recommend this book and rate it 5 out of 5 for it's valuable social message at a time when there is so much fear and suffering in the world.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”