ARA Review by Ian Tonge of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ian Tonge
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Ian Tonge of In It Together

Post by Ian Tonge »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I am pleased to rate this with a 5 out of 5 rating.
The reason for such a high mark was that besides being incredibly informative, it really is a truly wonderful read. Any book receiving such an accolade must be of the highest calibre possible and I just could not give it anything other than top rating:
“In it together” achieved all of this, and then some.

Having heard so many use the term:
“We are all in this together”. I wanted to try this out just to see if it worked for me.

Almost from the very beginning the author was taking me on a journey of discovery and he even introduces a modicum of humour as part of the package, which was a very welcome addition and gratefully received. Each chapter devoted to a different view, but applying together as I read on, like watching a live drama being performed before my very eyes; this was not a drama, but a well thought out documentary with a compelling story line.

Also, just like a wonderfully performed drama, it kept me holding out for more, to do this to the very end was both pleasing and extremely rewarding. After taking me in stripping me, turning me around, then upside down and going to real depths within myself, I have ended up with more fluid ideas. It has led me to an understanding about who I may be and what I may be able to do about it.

I really did not expect any of that; and it has got me looking at myself in a totally new way which is most enlightening. I felt quite fulfilled following my consumption of this literary potion.

I am happy to recommend this as a read for others, whilst I cannot say it will do the same as it did for me; it can certainly have a beneficial effect upon its readers. Should it take you on an amazing journey, like it did for me, I am sure you will find nuggets you may not have thought about previously.
Thank you

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”