ARA Review by JonDario of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JonDario
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by JonDario of In It Together

Post by JonDario »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together is a very compelling read. I give it a 5 out of 5.

Packed with insightful perspective, the book kept me thinking as I turned each page. I walked away from each chapter with new things to think about and new introspection on the way I approach life.

I love that the author combined quotes from historical philosophers with modern day examples to make otherwise complex concepts easier to grasp. The author also does a great job of using the same themes throughout the book to build continuity of message, and he expertly builds upon each theme as he goes so as to keep momentum in the messages and avoid boring repetition. The recurring use of stories and examples is very effective at connecting points and establishing building blocks for each key concept.

The book helped me to better appreciate the journey of life and to be more thankful for the opportunities and choices I have. It also helped me to be less judgmental of the way in which others live their lives and to better accept the fact that we truly are all in it together.

I strongly recommend this book for anyone who seeks a powerfully uplifting experience.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”