ARA Review by jjones9278 of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jjones9278
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by jjones9278 of In It Together

Post by jjones9278 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All is candid, down-to-earth, heartfelt, and highly insightful. It creates an immersive experience with heartfelt narration; I love how the author, Eckhart Aurelius Hughes, writes. It would be best to read this book with an open mind because it will challenge many of your beliefs.

Questioning your lifelong beliefs is very hard. I am constantly contemplating, and this book made me think even more about my life. It makes me think about my beliefs and if I am headed in the right direction with my life. My perspective has changed, and I want to give this book all the kudos and thanks for the shift.

At first, the book seems like a simple read, but it has many profound messages. Hughes creates an excellent philosophical discussion on our connectedness as humans. The discussion of good and evil made me realize that things weren't always black and white.

We have I love that this book has so many unexpected twists. Everyone should read it, and I plan to buy it for a couple of friends who could benefit from it. It should be required reading in a first-year college class. I highly recommend it to readers interested in making positive life changes.

There are so many things that I need to contemplate after reading this book. In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All is full of kind words and inspiring and famous quotes with an uplifting outlook on your life. Eckhart Aurelius Hughes writes that they genuinely love and care for the reader and want every reader to be their best self while healing. Well worth the read! If you question where we are in the world and wonder if there's hope for humanity, this should be a must-read for you. 5 out of 5.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”