ARA Review by Ursula Graetz of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ursula Graetz
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Ursula Graetz of In It Together

Post by Ursula Graetz »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Hughes, Eckhart Aurelius. In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All, Kindle edition.

Rating: 4 out of 5.

I can appreciate your stance and your need to bring about conscious awareness of the struggle, internal and external, wars, fighting, starvation and all the other morbid facts you mention that exist globally, as well as the many ironies you discuss.

I also thoroughly enjoyed your analogies, theories, terminology, dual and varying viewpoints and arguments as well as interesting insights into subjects such as quantum physics. I found many of your powerful suggestions an eye-opener and liberating.

Without getting lost in it all, and semantics aside, I would like to add that it is far too easy to succumb to feelings of guilt, anger, desperation, and helplessness when we look around and see the sufferings of others, but these emotions operate under low vibrations and are toxic. As a Vibrational Energy Healer and Transformational Therapist, I can testify that operating from a low vibrational position does more harm than good. I believe that if we take a step further than simply creating awareness, which you do extremely well, we need to actively invite people to get involved in formulating plans and brainstorming ideas that will bring about the change that we seek and need. And we need to do that from a higher vibrational frequency (love, compassion, forgiveness, gratitude, prayer, faith, and hope).

I do agree that we each have our own unique path to follow, but I also believe that where there is unity there is strength and, therefore, change at a large scale is possible (and necessary). Perhaps we could add pressure on school governing bodies to change the school syllabi by adding subjects to enhance mind, body and spirit, such as meditation and the power of vibrations, colour, sound, thought and emotion, thereby cultivating from a young age, a global conscious awareness of the power that we all possess within us and teaching our children from small, how to create a positive change. This, I believe, will create a major shift in our universal consciousness to one of a deeper understanding and knowing that we are all creators and not simply bystanders. It’s the way forward that will bring about a conscious global change. We need to teach our children these truths and not wait for them to grow up before they too get swept away in a pool of struggle and other toxic and harmful vibrations.

That burning passionate fire that I can clearly see in you, by reading your book, let that burn on. I pray that it will ignite a passion in multitudes of people going forward, creating a positive movement towards change on a spectacularly global level.

PS - “I love you too”.

Reason for rating: I did not give 5 out of 5 because I got tired of reading the many explanations, analogies or varying terminology regarding a singular subject.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”