ARA Review by sharlalee5 of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sharlalee5
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by sharlalee5 of In It Together

Post by sharlalee5 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A deeper meaning of life itself is the essence of In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes. Life in itself meaning you. . . as Hughes puts it, the "real" you. As you read In It Together, remain open minded following your heart as you solidify what you already know, rediscover, or possibly discover for the first time the real you.

This book gets to the core of your Being bringing enlightenment to the breadth and depth of inner peace and self-discipline. I recognized key words throughout the reading that were interjected as being one and the same. These equate in the following manner: to watch is to observe, to enjoy is to appreciate, to understand is to love. In a world of so much chaos in the 21st century, what better way to meet life head on than through love with that love beginning with one’s self!

Philosophical observations weigh in throughout each chapter void of politicism and specific religious undertones. Focus remains on self, that which can be interpreted as synthetical vs. authentic, within a vast universe where we are each a unique piece of its massive puzzle. Understanding of this book lies in understanding one’s self. While there may not be total agreement with some of the philosophies presented, it is definitely an eye-opener into the reality of what you truly feel about yourself.

The first few chapters of the book required more intense reading and concentration. Some areas seemed a bit repetitive possibly for reinforcement, rather than redundancy. The final chapter of the book focuses on how to free your spirit and manifest your love with eleven intense suggestions.

The choice is yours, but I highly recommended its reading for discovery or reinforcement of the “real” you. The areas one might consider difficult reading or repetitive are minor compared to the overall presentation of its true purpose. Therefore, I give this book 5/5 stars as I close its cover with a better understanding of myself and life with love.

Book Review by Sharla Lee Shults

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”