ARA Review by JoysBookClub of Misreading Judas

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JoysBookClub
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by JoysBookClub of Misreading Judas

Post by JoysBookClub »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Misreading Judas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Misreading Judas

Robert Wahler’s book immediately caught my eye. It is a book for those searchers and seekers of more truth about the Bible contents and their veracity. I gave the book 4 out of 5. simply because it was difficult to get into the content and required much concentration. However, it was well worth the careful study required for the reading.

It gives astounding new information on the truthfulness of the Christian story of Judas, long abhorred by the faith of Christians. The author gives us a new Judas and a new James, as well as some other pretty startling details for the Christian. He gives all of this with authoritative resources for the reader to check and learn.

Mystics take a front seat in this well-written book by Robert Wahler, I know very little about the Mystics but have some knowledge of others with certain powers, receiving knowledge, almost through “knowing”, which is important for Mystics.

Neither am I a student of Gnosticism. According to my reading of this work, they certainly use a language which one might term nearer to code language. As in most languages foreign to the reader, one must know the underlying meaning to know the truth of the words spoken. This can be aided by using the extensive resources cited for searching.

Some exposure to the Nag Hammadi and the Qumran Papyrus Scrolls would be wondrous. I have little knowledge of these items, with most of the Scrolls having been discovered around 1940.

This book is well documented. Many resources for research are given, most of which I am aware. Many of the research items would probably be found in the home of those who enjoy researching their faith and what they read in different Bible versions. This is mentioned within the context of his work.

Because of my own interest in always knowing more, with the importance of education being foremost, I do recommend this book. I must say, it is not an easy read, but intrigue will get you there.

View Misreading Judas on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”