ARA Review by Dion Gibbs of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dion Gibbs
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Dion Gibbs of The Biblical Clock

Post by Dion Gibbs »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As relevant 2000 years as today. The writer was thought provoking. This is an extraordinary book. It is both striking and startling, yet compelling and convincing. An interesting read. Written in an engaging way but also, a way for anyone to understand. It is not a book full of technical jargon.

As a Evangelical Christian, it does not surprise me but will still be a great surprise for the many. While it chronological our suffering, challenges with stark accuracy. It also, is the ultimate love letter and redemption, hope, forgiveness and light in Christ Jesus.

With a resurgence in Christian ideals by many alienated by woke culture. This is perfect time to read this book.i give this book 4 out of 5 star rating.

From a psychological point of view, I can see correlations between the philosophies of old and the wokist ideologues of today. The parallels are great. The psychology of Baal is strong today.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”