ARA Review by Ela Haydar of Debt Cleanse

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ela Haydar
Currently Reading: The Intelligent Investor
Bookshelf Size: 6

ARA Review by Ela Haydar of Debt Cleanse

Post by Ela Haydar »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Debt Cleanse.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As someone who has struggled with debt in the past, I was drawn to "Debt Cleanse: How To Settle Your Unaffordable Debts For Pennies On The Dollar (And Not Pay Some At All)" by Jorge P. Newbery. I was skeptical at first, as the title almost seemed too good to be true, but after reading the book, I can confidently say that it's a game-changer.

What sets "Debt Cleanse" apart from other books on debt is its unique approach. Newbery doesn't simply offer generic advice on budgeting and saving, but rather provides a comprehensive system for settling unaffordable debts. He breaks down the process into easy-to-follow steps, and provides specific strategies for negotiating with creditors and debt collectors.

One of the most valuable aspects of the book is its emphasis on legal rights and protections. Newbery highlights the various consumer protection laws that exist to safeguard individuals from predatory lending and debt collection practices. This was particularly eye-opening for me, as I had previously felt powerless in my interactions with debt collectors.

What I appreciated most about "Debt Cleanse" was its focus on a holistic approach to debt relief. Newbery emphasizes the importance of addressing the root causes of debt, such as excessive medical bills or unemployment, and provides resources for building a sustainable financial future.

Overall, "Debt Cleanse" is a valuable resource for anyone struggling with unaffordable debt. It's a practical, actionable guide that provides hope and a clear path forward. While it may not be a quick fix, the strategies and principles outlined in the book have the potential to transform one's financial situation in the long-term. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fresh perspective on debt relief. I give this book 5 stars out of 5. A must read book! XXXXX

View Debt Cleanse on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”