ARA Review by Andromeda Flynn of Kamayakshipuram

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Andromeda Flynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 3

ARA Review by Andromeda Flynn of Kamayakshipuram

Post by Andromeda Flynn »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Kamayakshipuram.]
Book Cover
1 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Kamayakshipuram: A Demon Goddess And A White Ambassador In Kamayakshipuram by Biju Vasudevan invites you to a scorching hot desert like world where water is in short supply. Any juice or liquid is greatly desired to satisfy the thirst. A couple is married and the dowry expected is lower than the groom thought it should be but he married a beautiful woman. They had issues convincing despite having frequent 'love making'. The couple sought help and found religion, and had sex to religion.

I rate this book 1 out of 5 stars because there was nothing about it that I liked aside from the cover. The cover art is beautiful, hypnotic, and would make a good thrilling erotica cover. This book however did not match up to the cover.

This novel left me cringing out of disgust for word choice and overall happenings. At one point there was the mention of wet dreams and being obsessed with smelling and eating his own semen. It had no sex appeal. There was nothing erotic aside from there being sex scenes that were not very graphic or euphoric. It was like reading erotica from someone who has never had sex.

There was not a compelling story at any point for me. How does an erotica novel end by requesting the reader to focus on religion?

This book was weird, awkward, and regrettable, unfortunately. Why would there be so many aroused women aching for pleasure in unbearable heat and drought conditions? Nothing is wet without water.

View Kamayakshipuram on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”