ARA Review by Gazmend of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gazmend
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Gazmend of In It Together

Post by Gazmend »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The author has the urge to connect as many dots as possible, in order to win arguments for his believes. A little too rosy at times, as far as the arguments go, especially for my skeptical type, but useful. At the end of the day, it is better to be an optimist and to believe in something, anything, as long as it helps. From that perspective, this book can be helpful.

I will be generous with the rating, because the organic way the books flows. It is well written and easy to understand and that is a must for this genre. The author takes his time to make his point by tackling the issue form different perspectives. This is not what someone might consider it repetition of the same points, because the way emphasizes what's important always evolve.

I will keep this book in shelf as a reserve for a rainy day, when I need a guide to support my mood and see that the glass is always at least, half full. Besides, been a pessimist it is not a smart decision, since sabotaging yourself would only bring ones downfall at the end. We all like to win and that only can be done with the right frame of mind. For this we must get along with each other. Working together is the better way for everybody side we must share this planet with each other.

A last thing about this book that I consider it a valuable message: the author doesn't force the readers on the corner and spoon-fed them with over politicizing issues. This isa wise decision, otherwise the message of the book would have lost its meaning.

Moving between scientific arguments and philosophical ones among other things, makes for quality reading overall.

Full marks! 5 out of 5

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”