ARA Review by Chrystalla Tzaneros 1 of Prophase

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chrystalla Tzaneros 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Chrystalla Tzaneros 1 of Prophase

Post by Chrystalla Tzaneros 1 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Prophase.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

[/i]Prophase
by Mitchel Street

4 out of 5 stars

[/i]Prophase is a science fiction novel written by Mitchel Street and published in 2020. The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity is on the brink of extinction due to a catastrophic event that wiped out most of the population. The protagonist, a geneticist named Dr. Emma Sutherland, discovers a way to unlock the dormant potential of human DNA and develop a new kind of human species. However, her discovery attracts the attention of a ruthless military organization that wants to use her research for their own purposes, and Emma finds herself caught in a dangerous power struggle.

Mitchel Street's writing style is fast-paced and engaging, with well-developed characters and an intricate plot. At first, readers may find themselves feeling confused by the intense language and storytelling in [/i]Prophase. This book is aimed at mature readers who are looking for an in-depth read. It's not an easy flowing book to start with, as it makes use of high-end vocabulary. So, if you're looking for a simple flowing book to read, this is not it. However, for those who enjoy high-end vocabulary, this book will be right up your alley.

The writing in [/i]Prophase is somewhere between a tantalizing story and a poem. There are so many descriptive words and sentences that you'll have to stop to read some of them again just to picture the details that come out of a single sentence. The book is written in a way that will capture an older audience. It takes you on a journey with such description that you feel like you are the character. It makes you believe it truly is real. Or is it? Reading [/i]Prophase is like deciphering the words of an old poem, with every line packed with meaning and nuance.

Overall, [/i]Prophase is a book that should appeal to fans of science fiction and dystopian stories. It explores complex themes like genetic engineering, ethics, and the nature of humanity, and offers a thrilling and thought-provoking reading experience.

View Prophase on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”