ARA Review by Beauty tresh of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Beauty tresh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

ARA Review by Beauty tresh of In It Together

Post by Beauty tresh »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In it together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Rating: 5 out of 5

This book made me understand what I am . Am not my clothes, my reputation, my skin colour but my soul which is as pure as jade white .

This shows deep down what we truly are, making us realise the real " us" and not what we think we are . Making us accept the truth of failure and not wasting our tine trying so hard to do what we know will never work. But instead we should embrace our failure which is actually the truth. Our failure is not an illusion but the truth that we should learn to accept, our failure is not us but it we should accept it and stop fighting when we can see that it will not work.

Wow!! This book is the ultimate book ever, it teaches us a lot , especially the fact that it makes us realise the uplifting and unifying power of love ( divine love).
This book has made me to accept all my flaws and imperfections. Beacuse my soul and my conscience is the real " me" not my physical flaws.

I always remember trying so hard to protect my reputation and also to be careful when doing things so that people will not speak wrong of me and also to prevent ruining my whole life . I took the thought of people about me as " me ". But this book has made me to understand that I am not what people take me for nor what I take myself as . But I am my soul

This book has helped me a lot , there are lots to say but it is not totally necessary. If there is a rating higher than 5, I would have given it all . But there is only five . This book combines the words of wisdoms I always loved so I will give more rating if this is what it will take for others to read it and learn .

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”