ARA Review by Cindy 64505 of Welcome to the Wollops

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cindy 64505
Currently Reading: Bone Necklace
Bookshelf Size: 4

ARA Review by Cindy 64505 of Welcome to the Wollops

Post by Cindy 64505 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Welcome to the Wollops.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Welcome to the Wollops: A Read-Aloud Rhyming Book written by Katie and Terry Hudson is a delightful A-Z rhyming book that children are sure to love. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars for its creativity, originality, fun theme, and the bright and captivating illustrations. This book was simply too enjoyable of a read to give it only 4 stars.

This book introduces young readers to the Wollops who are imaginative and fun space alien like creatures. The book details 26 A-Z attributes about the Wallops defining who they are, where they are from, what they look like, and what they like to do. The book is told in a fun rhyming style that will remind readers of Dr. Suess’ books. This book is very informative. Its A-Z attributes tell everything the reader needs to know about Wallops. The fun rhyming style is sure to leave a nostalgic and memorable impression on any child’s heart and mind for years to come. The bright illustrations are fun and imaginative and work well with the story line further enhancing a unique and playful reading experience.

This is a great book to be read in a classroom group-like setting where children can express their thoughts on Wallops and what they like best about these books. The book is sure to spark a teacher’s imagination and creativity to develop fun activities inspired by the Wallops. The fun-loving Wallops are sure to put a smile on any child’s face.

It is also a great book that parents or grandparents can read to young children. Older children will enjoy reading this book on their own or to a younger sibling or friend. I personally enjoyed reading this book to my 2-year-old grandson. This book is sure to become a family favorite that children will enjoy reading over and over. I highly recommend this book.

View Welcome to the Wollops on Bookshelves
terry772
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by terry772 »

Thank you Cindy for your wonderful review! Katie and Terry Hudson

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”