ARA Review by Doc Brackin of Templar Secrets

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Doc Brackin
Currently Reading: Templar Secrets
Bookshelf Size: 3

ARA Review by Doc Brackin of Templar Secrets

Post by Doc Brackin »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Templar Secrets.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book Templar Secrets by Andreas Economou is an unrelentingly intriguing fresh take on the Knights Templar, their rumored connection to the Arc of the Covenant, and how they may have morphed into the Free Masons.

The novel weaves itself over thousands of years of history from approximately 900BCE to 2014CE. The author smoothly connects events, individuals, and historical moments and provides a beautiful, thought provoking, and sometimes humorous picture of both Templar and Masonic traditions and stories.

This is definitely a read for anyone who loves a solid historical mystery/thriller with a penchant for stopping in the middle of a read to google and see if events in the book happened as described. I was pleasantly surprised at the depth of research that went into this work and the plausibility of the connections Economou made.

Upon beginning this novel I was a bit concerned when I noted how quickly and seemingly jarringly the author switched from one setting and set of characters to another yet I found that these transitions between chapters did not diminish the book, but enhanced the work. If you are, however, a reader that likes a story line with one main character throughout this may not be the book for you.

Without hesitation I give this book a 5 out of 5 for a bold story line, strong characters, and intriguing mystery elements. I found it well written with few if any typos and I truly think it should belong on bookstore shelves across the nation.

View Templar Secrets on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”