ARA Review by Nazahah Zahid of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nazahah Zahid
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Nazahah Zahid of In It Together

Post by Nazahah Zahid »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This was an extremely eye-opening book. I thoroughly enjoyed this beautifully written scripture and the mixture of philosophy, self-esteem and self-help as well as encouraging motivation changed my perspective on life and we, as humans, view the world. I would recommend this book to anyone who feels low and suffers from anxiety and low self-esteem as this book continually depicts the perfection of human imperfection and makes it change the way you view the world.

Filled with deep emotion and representative insight into how flawed humans are but also makes a reader understand the beauty of being naturally imperfect in this world and still making an impact in this universe. I found this book quite easy to understand and follow so I would definitely urge new readers to have a go at reading this book. Overall, a great book to add to your book collection shelf as it keeps you grasped throughout. New readers! Be sure to give this book a go as you will NOT be disappointed.

Really gets you thinking about the whole process of life and helps you find peace amongst the chaos of what we call life! Finally, one thing I absolutely adored about the book is that it made me feel as if I am not alone, and that other’s also feel and experience what I do. This made my heart feel at ease when reading more and more into the chapters.

Painfully addictive for anyone who is going through depression, low self-esteem and overall need a boost of confidence and motivation to continue their life with a purpose. This book gives you that purpose! It makes you feel that you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings and that there is an army of humans who are going through the exact thing you are. This is what really stood out for me ad although this isn’t my usual type of genre to read, nonetheless, I enjoyed it very much and cannot stop recommending it to others.

Being a secondary school teacher who deals with learning difficulties in pupils and mentor them weekly, I cannot stop raving about this book to them. In today’s day and age, these kinds of books are the ones to read and annotate as it really gives us a greater understanding and deeper perspective into life and how to overcome certain barriers that may seem impossible to overcome at times. With this book, you can!

Rating - 5 out of 5

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”