ARA Review by HAFIZ MUHAMMAD USMAN of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
HAFIZ MUHAMMAD USMAN
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by HAFIZ MUHAMMAD USMAN of In It Together

Post by HAFIZ MUHAMMAD USMAN »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I really liked "In It Together," and I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It's great because it talks about how people work together in teams, and it feels like something you could see happening at work. The characters are interesting, and they make you think about different kinds of people you might meet in a job. This book is good for anyone who works in an office because it shows how important it is to get along with your coworkers and solve problems together.

One thing I found impressive was how the book showed conflicts between people and how they talked things out to solve them. It's a good reminder that talking openly and finding compromises are important skills for any team. The book also gives good advice on how to build trust and make a positive work environment, which is important for success.

But, there were some things that could've been better. Sometimes, the story felt like it was going too fast, and I could guess what would happen next. Also, some of the characters could've been more interesting. However, these things didn't ruin the book for me overall, and I still enjoyed reading it.

So, if you're interested in learning more about teamwork and office life, I'd recommend giving "In It Together" a try.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”