ARA Review by golubinka5 of Adventure Over Thunder Mountain

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
golubinka5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

ARA Review by golubinka5 of Adventure Over Thunder Mountain

Post by golubinka5 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Adventure Over Thunder Mountain.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I chose this book about two girls and mythological characters the day before Chinese New Year. This is the Year of the dragon and I wanted to read something hopeful, kind, adventurous, and beautiful.

The book teaches kindness, humbleness, empathy, family values, and not being afraid of struggles. Being born and growing up in Far East Asia, I can easily sense the cultural influence and enjoy it.

I recommend this book to all western families for the bedtime reading to their kids. They will go to sleep thinking about material things, friends drama, competition, and anything shallow.

I absolutely enjoyed illustrations. They didn't have a lot of colors, but definitely have class. I feel like preteens would like the book the most. I give this book 5 out of 5 and I hope it reaches a little of hearts. The only thing I was surprised is the actual word 'pegasis' being used instead of 'dragon horse,' etc. because it has Latin, ancient Greek originality.

View Adventure Over Thunder Mountain on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”