ARA Review by Christa Hill 2 of Something Special

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christa Hill 2
Favorite Author: Christa Elise Hill
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 284622

ARA Review by Christa Hill 2 of Something Special

Post by Christa Hill 2 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Something Special.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Something special is a heartwarming story that inspires it's readers to continue their search for what makes their life brighter. This story follows an adorable bird, on their quest to feel special, along the way the reader begins to sympathize with the character. This bird stands as a symbol for every person who has felt lost in their journey of life.

I loved the unique type of storytelling that the author used to make the story expressive and visual for the reader. The message of the story is clear and impactful, making its mark throughout the book. I recommend this novel to everyone who loves reading- but especially to those who are readers, writers, performers, and dreamers.

This book is a great story for everyone to appreciate, but would be beneficial and most inspiring to children. I believe this story would encourage children to embrace their differences, while understanding that everyone is unique. This book shows and tells what most struggle their whole life with, and I believe more stories need to be as inspiring as this one.

I rate this book a 5 out of 5, as it contained an organized outline, zero editorial errors and was a pure enjoyment to read. The author had a clean, detailed art style that paired perfectly with their storytelling abilities. I would gladly read it again and would love to see it in school classrooms, libraries and bookshelves.

View Something Special on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”