ARA Review by Kathy Smith 7 of Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kathy Smith 7
Currently Reading: The High Queen
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathy-smith-7.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

ARA Review by Kathy Smith 7 of Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors

Post by Kathy Smith 7 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors, by Cat Miller is an interesting book for seniors easy to do exercises that are fun to do and learn for seniors. I gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because it is easy to follow and easy to do exercise to follow along with the book for older adults.

This book contains 10 chapter of different parts of the body separate exercises of three or four exercises per chapter. Each chapter explains in detail the how to do the exercise with an explanation with pictures that show examples on how to do each individual exercise.

The thing I liked best about the book is that I went along and did each exercise from the One arm Swing to the Forward Back Stretch. I find that for people (seniors) who exercise regularly that this was an easy to do book where you could do at home in the living room, basement, or bedroom. Wherever you find convenient, it doesn’t take a lot of room all you need is a doorway or wall (optional), and a chair. You could do this sitting or standing.

The negative about this book were that some of the exercises were similar. Three or four different similar head exercises. Maybe separating the chair exercises from sitting and the standing. But not a real problem for me, but maybe someone who was in a wheelchair or couldn’t stand alone might have a problem.

You might have a problem finding sitting exercises since that are mixed in with the standing ones. But when, they do find them it will make it worth the price of the book.

I gave this high rating of 5 out of 5 stars, Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors, by Cat Miller, had few errors and was easy to understand and follow. I enjoyed doing the exercises and had fun doing the physical activity.

I would recommend this to a senior center or nursing home. The book would be useful anywhere they do exercise involving seniors or older adults.

View Beginner Balance Workouts for Seniors on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”