ARA Review by Kathy Smith 7 of Reign

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kathy Smith 7
Currently Reading: The High Queen
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathy-smith-7.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

ARA Review by Kathy Smith 7 of Reign

Post by Kathy Smith 7 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Reign.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book by Caroline Hurry, Reign: 16 Secrets from 6 Queens to Rule Your World with Clarity, Connection & Sovereignty (Sovereign Series) is an entertaining book. With six secrets, each are air, water, fire, earth, metal, and hygge. Each one covered in a section. The promises of the secrets and what you can uncover throughout the book and see her thorough knowledge of each secret. I gave this book a high rating for her book and recommend it to everyone who wants to read this interesting book for women.

Positive aspects of this book are the stories are encouraging and easy to guide you through and to use in your daily lives. Stories from around the world that use the secrets, she mentions other books the secrets are in, and how they are used throughout history the many uses of the secrets. Stories about Australia and South Africa how qualities of air and water secrets are used all making it a very interesting journey. And again, like one such secret is air in music and what we hear, and we use that every day. We listen to music every day in the air that we see around us and hear with our ears. Her diverse background makes it very interesting book to read.

What I didn’t like was all this information was confusing at first, but as I read through, I found it very interesting and the stories lively and entertaining. Like I didn’t really understand, Hygge, but it was new to me and that was something new to learn. There is a lot of stories packed into each section, so each section has a lot to say about air, water, fire, earth, metal, and hygge, makes us queens of our world.

I gave it 5 out of 5 stars for its action-packed stories and fast quick, read for women of all ages. When you need to relax and hear some good stories about woman, it is great for a summer read at a beach or a weekend read by the pool.

My intended audience would be for all woman who want to become stronger and change to be better people, but mostly for who going through a change of life or going through a divorce. People who would need some positive words to hear about woman around the world. They can use these secrets, so, they too can be treated like queens in the daily lives, offices, supermarkets, and family lives.

View Reign on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”