ARA Review by Laura Ibanez of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Laura Ibanez
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Laura Ibanez of In It Together

Post by Laura Ibanez »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Book Review of In It Together

This book is about choices, loving oneself and one's soul. It shows how to live your daily life without sacrificing or being guilty about your individual choices. or the paths you have taken to achieve personal success. The author claims that he is not a psychologist, so the advise that he imparts in this book is the sum of his personal experiences. They are what they are. The reader is thus led on roads to self-discovery by choosing honesty with what he wants to do in his life. The discovery of one's own consciousness becomes a self-discovery, which in itself leads to freedom.

How beautiful it is to meet one's self and look into the mirror to find that one's beautiful soul is staring back at you. How charming it is to realize that your body, whether attractive or unattractive to you, is merely a vessel which holds your soul - the true spirit which was created by God and that which returns to Him after your earthly journey is completed. Thus the perspective is set for you, the reader. Body and soul are defined in no uncertain terms and the stark simplicity of your life is revealed to you. How liberating it is that my life is so simple!

Did I learn a lot about myself by reading this book? You bet that I did. I learned that "true love is a manifestation of true consciousness". I can not love anyone else if that choice, dictated by my consciousness, is not exercised. The real me exists as my soul and I am the source of all love. I am the center of the universe, able to give love to all other human beings if I choose to do so. I am of infinite value and importance. I am love itself.

I felt liberated after I read this book and I have found my inner peace !!

I will give this book a rating of 4 out of 5

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”