Burning Questions 'Spoilers'

Use this forum to discuss the February 2020 Book of the month, "Opaque" by Calix Leigh-Reign
Amy Murdoch Coleman
Favorite Book: Circe
Currently Reading: Hannah's War
Bookshelf Size: 6988
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-murdoch-coleman.html
Latest Review: Caretaker by George Farrell

Re: Burning Questions 'Spoilers'

Post by Amy Murdoch Coleman »

Pretty much everything about Adam and his background/origins are shocking, and I have so many questions. I'm hopeful that the next book is as good.
jdsatosk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jdsatosk.html
Latest Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Post by jdsatosk »

Ok here is my theory! Carly seemed pretty sure that it was Adam in bed with Layla at the party. We don't see any indication from Adam that it was him - I'm pretty sure it wasn't him! So, my guess is that Adam's twin was at the party and hooking up with Layla. I wonder if it isn't one of the guys he has already mentioned at the school. Kane was going to be my guess! I'll have to read the next book to see!
Fi Zoraa
Favorite Author: Nalini Singh
Favorite Book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fifizora.html
Latest Review: Echo of the Past by Rosemary Blake
fav_author_id: 2885

Post by Fi Zoraa »

silvafaerie wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 16:16 Is anyone else wondering what happened to Adam's twin? Since we learned he existed I kept expecting him to be introduced in the book but he was never talked about again. It is driving me crazy. Anyone have any guesses about what is going on?
Any other questions that you can't wait to have answered?
I think he is with the Iksha, either captured or he willingly joined the ranks. There were so many plot twists introduced that weren't properly explored. I want to know what happened to Alexandria.
Fi Zoraa
Favorite Author: Nalini Singh
Favorite Book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fifizora.html
Latest Review: Echo of the Past by Rosemary Blake
fav_author_id: 2885

Post by Fi Zoraa »

cristinaro wrote: 15 Feb 2020, 05:30 I wondered why Alexandra gave up one son for adoption and not the other one too. Perhaps she thought the Iksha won't find out that she had twins and tried to protect at least one of them.
Yes, this definitely has me puzzled, given the lengths she went to give JoAnn the serum.

Return to “Discuss "Opaque" by Calix Leigh-Reign”