Use this forum to discuss the February 2020 Book of the month, "Opaque" by Calix Leigh-Reign
- Posts: 758
- Joined: 30 Sep 2017, 06:02
- 2021 Reading Goal: 40
- Favorite Book: The Billionaires’ Handbook
- Currently Reading: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit?
- Bookshelf Size: 451
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aacodreanu.html
- Latest Review: Shifting Sands by Barry Litherland
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Banette wrote: ↑07 Aug 2020, 00:03
No, you're definitely right! I get the feeling that the author didn't know that Vikki was a spy in the beginning. I read in an interview while doing some research on the book that Leigh-Reign wrote the book in three weeks and I'm not sure that there were many, if any, editing passes after that first draft.
Hahaha! It sounds that way. Luckily we are vigilant,
- Posts: 463
- Joined: 01 Sep 2020, 07:57
- 2021 Reading Goal: 35
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 82
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-monique.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz
You've got a good point there. I didn't stop to think about it, but it is indeed weird that Adam feels an abnormal attraction to Jo and exactly the opposite to Vikki.