- Nelson Chocha
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 12 Apr 2020, 06:00
- Favorite Book: G.A.S. & Dementia
- Currently Reading: ABM is B2B
- Bookshelf Size: 88
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nelson-chocha.html
- Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
I enjoyed almost half of the book, i was so pleased with the author's level of imagination.
Adam a teenage sociopath who valued his life than others meets Carly the descendant of a powerful Russian family. Carly's intentions focuses on changing Adam's life but unfortunately his behaviors were irreversible. The book reach's a spot where there are phrases written in all capitals, which are impossible to read.
What do you think about these phrases?
I think they were unnecessary. They ruined the whole book.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 48873
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2021 Reading Goal: 100
- Currently Reading: Killing Commendatore
- Bookshelf Size: 2040
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Publishing Contest Votes: 0
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)