Review of Delta of Cassiopeia

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of Delta of Cassiopeia

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Delta of Cassiopeia" by Ted Morrissey.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Delta of Cassiopeia, written by Ted Morrissey, is a captivating collection of diverse and intriguing stories. One of the stories revolves around Annette and her brother, who experienced the loss of their father during their early teens and their mother five years later. Annette notices that her mother seemed to prefer the company of her late husband over her own children, leading Annette to feel as though her mother had passed away only a few months after her father, even though it had been several years. Another story follows Zack, a young individual who finds joy in assisting his uncle Bob with fixing things. Despite the scorching heat of the driveway, Zack eagerly lends a helping hand, reminiscent of scenes from a movie where doctors seamlessly pass instruments to one another. This book offers a collection of amazing stories that will leave you enthralled. Get a copy, and you won't regret it.

The author, Ted Morrissey, skillfully weaves together diverse narratives that explore complex emotions and relationships. Each story presents a unique perspective and showcases Morrissey's storytelling prowess. If you're looking for a book that will leave a lasting impression, "Delta of Cassiopeia" is highly recommended. This book is a delightful departure from the norm, as it presents a unique structure where each chapter unveils an intriguing story of its own. I was pleasantly surprised by this narrative approach, which kept me engaged and eager to uncover the next captivating tale. The author skillfully portrayed Zack's character, highlighting his selflessness and the purity of his intentions. It was heartwarming to witness such a young protagonist embodying values that are often associated with maturity and wisdom. This story served as a beautiful reminder that acts of kindness and dedication know no age limits.

Zack is my favorite character in this novel. I like his determination to assist his uncle. I also adore Annetta, Harry's sister, who was abandoned by her husband after six years of marriage. She was brave and didn't let it hurt her too much, even though she pondered what she had done wrong. She felt a peculiar sense of serenity and contentment, despite the fact that she should have been crushed, and it worried her that she wasn't. Furthermore, the vivid descriptions transported me into the world of the book, allowing me to feel the intensity of the heat emanating from the driveway. This attention to detail added depth to the narrative and helped me to empathize with Zack's experiences. I could almost feel the warmth radiating off the pages as I immersed myself in his story.

Nothing in this book bothered me because it was completely different from the norm, and I found it truly enjoyable. I must congratulate the author for a job well done, and I will not forget to express my gratitude for the meticulous editing of this book. It is evident that the author took great care in ensuring that no errors were present in its pages.

With great enthusiasm, I rate this book five out of five stars. It is a testament to the author's talent and creativity, making it a must-read for all lovers of literature. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone who appreciates a well-crafted and engaging story.

Delta of Cassiopeia
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aswin3848
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aswin3848.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Aswin3848 »

The book seems to be intruiging. But I am more intruiged to know about the happpenings due to your review. Nice evaluation
zainherb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainherb.html
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel

Post by zainherb »

This book's seems interesting. I enjoy books with separate short stories like this one as they have a way of sticking with a person for a long time. Thanks for the intriguing review.
:techie-reference:
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

I find this book intriguing. I derive pleasure from books featuring distinct short stories like this one, as they tend to leave a lasting impression on individuals. Wonderful review 
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

Delta of Cassiopeia" is a mesmerizing collection of diverse and beautifully crafted stories that showcase the author's talent for storytelling. I think I've a lot to explore in this book. Great review.
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you so much for your incredibly insightful review. Your descriptions of the individual narratives lend great insight to the detail that the author has put into this book. I found your review incredibly pithy and informative.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I am not usuallly a fan of short stories. They just don’t een long enough for character and ituational development.
James Williams Uzo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-u.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by James Williams Uzo »

This seems to be a great collection of amazing stories. I'll check it out when I find time between reviews.
Helen Chizzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-chizzy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Helen Chizzy »

I love a collection of short stories and eagerly look forward to finding out if Annette's mother regains herself. Beautiful review.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This book seems to be a very emotional book that will leave readers with emotional feelings. It talks about themes of love, experience, and forgiveness. I am looking forward to reading this book.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”