Review of All You'll Never Be

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joyce Nwaogazie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joyce-nwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We Stand Here as A millionaire by Joan Gross

Review of All You'll Never Be

Post by Joyce Nwaogazie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "All You'll Never Be" by E. L. Neve.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are is a 69-page book by E. L. Neve that takes readers on a brief promenade through five thoughts bordering on the existence of humans.

This book begins with the meaning of life. Although humans are the only beings gifted with optimum consciousness, we sometimes get confused about the meaning of life. The author touched on the qualities that bring us happiness, which might be known or simply within us. The choices we make and their consequences, the visions we have that may not align with life, and what could be done in this case were exposed in this book. Examples were used to portray what life is like. They were life as a video game and life as a stream. Overall, this book encompasses thoughts to have in mind before dancing back into our lives.

I liked how carefree the drawings were. From the first page, readers were greeted with vibrant illustrations that would instantly engross them in the book. They weren't just random images. Instead, they complimented what was discussed in every section of the book. I appreciated the example used by the author in one part of the book. This made me clearly understand what she said next without any hiccups.

I found the book highly enlightening. An instance was when the author talked about when our plans don't go as we have envisioned them to. She stated that crying because of it wouldn't solve anything, as it would simply blur our vision. Instead, we should look beyond ourselves to see what new window life is opening. I undoubtedly found this piece of advice timely and on point.

I'll rate it five out of five stars because there was nothing worth disliking in this book. It showed readers, with concise language, how to see themselves in a mirror, discover what they are not, and, in turn, appreciate who they are. We can't be everything, and rather than living in regret, we should see that whatever we are is enough, and this will bring peace to our lives.

I noted no errors, and this shows the impeccable editing of this book. I recommend All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are to readers who want to know how to appreciate who they are and live happily.

All You'll Never Be
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ivana_5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ivana_5 »

This story telling us how is terrible when we don't have a success on your goals. We are desipired in our dreams and don't see realistic life? Thant book telling us how found purpose and go on when we failed. I recommend this book everyone why los on main, why is disappointed on life and when read a story they will founded purposes of life.
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

I believe consequences are part of human life. They might be positive or negative depending on the choices we make. I love the book because it's favorable for visual learners with the illustrations included even on the cover page. It might take us a mile in improving our decisions.
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I agree. Sometimes we plan but it will not go as we want to. I've read in another book this passage: We plan but God laughs. It is very true. I like your amazingly written review, praise.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Okocha Victor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Okocha Victor »

Can we really find out the meaning of life? I believe that our individual purpose defines life for us. Just as our likes and opinion vary, our definitions and meanings we accord to things will also differ. I personally don't believe that there is one meaning to life.
Genevieve Chinaza
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-genevieve-chinaza.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Genevieve Chinaza »

I love books that are enlightening, and I’m happy this book is enlightening according to your review. I look forward to picking up a copy. Thank you.
Geney Nwokonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geney-nwokonkwo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Geney Nwokonkwo »

I agree.There are choices and consequences indeed. It is a short interesting copy with great illustrations, I can’t wait to read this copy.Thank you for the great review.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

The title of the book is captivating enough, and already told me what the content of the book is about. Self-satisfaction is a quality that, any need to learn to develop, otherwise there'd neither be feelings of contentment or fulfillment in one's life. Simply put, you are who you are and can never be anyone else.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Rebecca De Figueiredo
Favorite Book: Sent to Watch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-de-figueiredo.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Rebecca De Figueiredo »

This is a nice little ‘coffee table’ book. It’s quite feminine, with some lovely illustrations. The message is good: try to see the imprint of yourself, the photographic ‘negative’, without all the bits and pieces of life that detract from the real you. There is good advice to be gained.
Chitra Ayengar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitra-ayengar.html
Latest Review: Madam Vice President by Julian Mann

Post by Chitra Ayengar »

The book gives insights into the meaning of life. When our decisions do not yield the desired results we should not get disheartened but look for other options. A well written review. It also teaches us to appreciate what we are instead of crying for what we are not.
Eino Iyambo
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Eino Iyambo »

This captivating novel explores the realm of role playing shedding light on both the dubious intentions that drive it. Lily a young woman entangled in a web of deceit grapples, with issues of identity and ambition. The author adeptly delves into Lilys motivations crafting a portrayal of a protagonist who evokes both sympathy and imperfection. The ethical quandaries she confronts will prompt readers to reflect on the essence of ambition and the sacrifices one is willing to make to fulfill their aspirations.

In my opinion enhancing the depth and complexity of the supporting characters could elevate this book to greatness. Furthermore delving into power dynamics and gender roles could infuse an added layer of fascination into the narrative. "All You'll Never Be" is a read that will inspire contemplation, on self discovery and the repercussions of our decisions.
Last edited by Eino Iyambo on 09 Mar 2024, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thank you for your review. I think that the book title aptly captures the content; that one should appreciate who they are and not what they could be. This is then supported by the content where the author expounds on the meaning of life, qualities that bring happiness, and our choices and their consequences. The use of imagery and fancy fonts also adds a quality of playfulness in the book. This looks like a simple book that conveys a not-so-simple message on what life can be when we appreciate who we are meant to be.
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 234
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: The Past Speaks by Geoff McCue

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

This brief self-help book is a helpful reminder to value and appreciate one's individuality. The way the words and images are presented amplifies the  enlightening insights.
Orji cyril Kaluokoro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Orji cyril Kaluokoro »

You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are is a 69-page book by E. L. Neve that explores five thoughts about the existence of humans. The book begins with the meaning of life, which is often confused due to humans being the only beings gifted with optimum consciousness. Neve discusses the qualities that bring happiness, which may be known or within us. The choices we make and their consequences, as well as the visions we have that may not align with life, are exposed in the book. Examples are used to portray life as a video game and life as a stream.

The carefree illustrations in the book are a feature that engross readers from the first page. The author uses examples to illustrate the concepts discussed, making it easy for readers to understand the author's points without any hiccups. One example is when the author discusses when our plans don't go as we have envisioned them to. She suggests that crying because of it wouldn't solve anything, as it would blur our vision. Instead, we should look beyond ourselves to see what new window life is opening.

The book is highly enlightening, as it shows readers how to see themselves in a mirror, discover what they are not, and appreciate who they are. Instead of living in regret, we should see that whatever we are is enough, and this will bring peace to our lives. The book has no errors, showcasing the impeccable editing of the book.

I recommend All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are to readers who want to know how to appreciate who they are and live happily.
Orji cyril Kaluokoro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Orji cyril Kaluokoro »

You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are is a 69-page book by E. L. Neve that explores five thoughts about the existence of humans. The book begins with the meaning of life, which is often confused due to humans being the only beings gifted with optimum consciousness. Neve discusses the qualities that bring happiness, which may be known or within us. The choices we make and their consequences, as well as the visions we have that may not align with life, are exposed in the book. Examples are used to portray life as a video game and life as a stream.

The carefree illustrations in the book are a feature that engross readers from the first page. The author uses examples to illustrate the concepts discussed, making it easy for readers to understand the author's points without any hiccups. One example is when the author discusses when our plans don't go as we have envisioned them to. She suggests that crying because of it wouldn't solve anything, as it would blur our vision. Instead, we should look beyond ourselves to see what new window life is opening.

The book is highly enlightening, as it shows readers how to see themselves in a mirror, discover what they are not, and appreciate who they are. Instead of living in regret, we should see that whatever we are is enough, and this will bring peace to our lives. The book has no errors, showcasing the impeccable editing of the book.

I recommend All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are to readers who want to know how to appreciate who they are and live happily.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”