Review of This Affects Me How?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bavithra karthikeyan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bavithra-karthikeyan.html
Latest Review: This Affects Me How? by M.K. Corbin

Review of This Affects Me How?

Post by Bavithra karthikeyan »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "This Affects Me How?" by M.K. Corbin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

If you don't protect yourself from what hurts you, you'll bleed on people who never cut you. A book that will guide you through the healing process is something every person will need. The book This Affects Me How? by M.K. Corbin is one such book that describes all the issues and obstacles faced in our daily lives that make us the people we are today.
Every single person in this world would have gone through a childhood that either gave them all the memories or all the traumas. The trauma part always hits hard. Be it family problems, losing your loved ones, sexual assaults, family or domestic violence, or drug addiction, everything has an impact on your present behavior and decisions. What all-encompassing impacts do these childhood traumas have on us? What are the side effects? How should we navigate our emotions to heal ourselves? Read This Affects Me How? A Journey to Enlightenment by M.K. Corbin to learn more.

I liked the details that the book contained. Small details about the consequences, like communication delays, developmental delays, and stress, were all mentioned. Some of these intricate feelings might be ruled out as something ignorable. But reading them as symptoms of something huge in the past will make us realize the importance of those feelings. I found the book to be well written. So I had no issues with the book.

I would like to give the book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. This is because the content of the book is eye-opening and very informative to read. It will make the readers rethink their assumptions and explore the different untold facts about life. The book was professionally edited, so I found no errors in the book.

I would like to recommend this book to those who like to read books that are thought-provoking. I would also recommend this book to people who had a tough childhood and are healing from its trauma.

This Affects Me How?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Between the pages of a book is the loveliest place to be :techie-studyingbrown: :D
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: You Own Me by Susan Shumaker

Post by Clauson Justin »

The book holds a lot of information on how happenings affect us. It will be very helpful to anyone who wants to heal from childhood traumas or any kind of similar traumatic events. I look forward to reading it.
Paris Kumar
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 488
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paris-kumar.html
Latest Review: 480 Codorus Street by Sandra L. Kearse-Stockton
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Paris Kumar »

The reviewer eloquently captures the profound impact of "This Affects Me How?" by M.K. Corbin, emphasizing its insightful exploration of childhood traumas and the healing process. Your detailed analysis and recommendation make this book a must-read.

Thanks for sharing your reading experience. :tiphat:
The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
—Samuel Johnson

I am happy to be a part of the OnlineBookClub.
Shinshinshin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Shinshinshin »

This review highlights the book "This Affects Me How?" by M.K. Corbin as an eye-opening and informative read. It explores the impacts of childhood traumas and provides insights into healing and navigating emotions. The reviewer commends the book's detailed descriptions of consequences and symptoms, finding them thought-provoking. With a professional editing quality and a 5-star rating, this book is recommended for those seeking enlightenment and healing from past traumas.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”