Review of Was She Crying for Me?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Re: Review of Was She Crying for Me?

Post by Brenda Creech »

luvburds123 wrote: 30 Mar 2023, 09:56 Brenda, thanks very much for your honest review. This was my first novel, hope to finish another. I edited myself and went through 5 page-proofs before releasing, knowing fully there were errors. My anxiousness to see my book in print outweighed them. Your areas of criticism are acknowledged and appreciated.
It is a good novel! I could feel the anxiety of the parents over their child. The storyline was excellent, just needs a little tweaking. Good luck on future novels!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
A new me
Currently Reading: Breaking the Mold: Remodeling your Way to Success
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-new-me.html
Latest Review: Breksta's Academy by Natasha Quay
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by A new me »

Truly, this story broke my heart, a person who can sexually assault and kill a three-year-old child is very dangerous and heartless. I need to find out more about this, by reading this novel. Thank you for this thoughtful and engaging piece of work.
samonology
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samonology.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by samonology »

This book intrigues me with its thoughtful narrative. Your well-crafted review has sparked my interest, and I'm eager to delve into this enticing read. Grateful for the insightful review.
Vinay Penubothu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinay-penubothu.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Vinay Penubothu »

Thank you for your detailed review! Your insights have piqued my interest, and I'm excited to dive into the book. Your review convinced me it's a must-read. Thanks for sharing your thoughts - they've inspired me to explore further.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”