Review of My Name is Kreussenheimer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Williams Nnodim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Re: Review of My Name is Kreussenheimer

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"My Name is Kreussenheimer" by Dale Preuss is a captivating tale of Kevin Kreussenheimer's complex life, filled with love, loss, family drama, and mystery. The unique narrative style adds depth and intrigue to the story.
Baggett Yori
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baggett-yori.html
Latest Review: The Truth Is Beyond Belief! by Jerry Durr

Post by Baggett Yori »

"My Name is Kreussenheimer" by Dale Preuss sounds like an intriguing and multifaceted tale, with Kevin Kreussenheimer portrayed as a complex and enigmatic protagonist. The blending of genres, including mystery, action, and family drama, promises a gripping narrative experience. The use of multiple first-person narrators adds depth to the storytelling and offers insight into the characters' perspectives.
Amanda Kenneth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

"Kreussenheimer" by Dale Preuss is a captivating tale about Kevin Kreussenheimer, a complex man navigating life's challenges and mysteries, filled with love, loss, family, and intrigue.
Anthony Ambrose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ambrose.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Anthony Ambrose »

Dale Preuss' 'My Name is Kreussenheimer' delves into the intricate life of Kevin Kreussenheimer, a man shrouded in mystery and complexity, weaving a tale of love, loss, and resilience that captivates from the very first chapter.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”