Review of Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bron Bakers
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bron-bakers.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)

Post by Bron Bakers »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)" by Ratthew K. K..]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

How far will you go to protect and fight for the cause you believe in? How far is too far? Anthroterra: The Stag Senator by Ratthew K. K. is a fantasy thriller novel that takes us through a fantasy world where animals have rights, beliefs, and dreams. It also shows us how individual selfish interests and disregard for others can affect the balance of existence.
Hart Redfern, an animal-human red deer, had just been made senator in Anthroterra, the animal-human hybrid country.

He was resented for being the only herbivore leader amongst carnivore leaders, despite being an amazing leader. A movement of herbivores fighting against carnivores is gradually going out of hand. His old friend Lupus reappeared out of his past, and things began to spiral out of control as political and personal interests began to upset the balance of their delicate world.

I totally enjoyed reading this book. I loved the author’s refreshing perspective on a world where animals had human characteristics like emotions, ambitions, and interests. Human and animal characteristics, including body structure, were beautifully intertwined, creating a beautiful balance. I also loved the vivid descriptions of the characters, which made it very easy to visualize their world.

Elements like love, hate, betrayal, lust for power, ambition, revenge, and justice were beautifully displayed and interwoven with the story. I particularly enjoyed how the plots flowed into each other. The emotions in the story were very thrilling and captivating.

I did not dislike anything about the book. I loved the author’s writing style and the suspense in the story. The story was carefully and beautifully crafted, with thorough attention to details.

I rate this book five out of five stars for its beautifully crafted and well-delivered story. The book was expertly edited, and I found no grammatical or spelling errors while reading it. I recommend this book to individuals looking for a captivating fantasy and suspense novel. I also recommend this to lovers of thrillers. This book will definitely keep you at the edge of your seat.

Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Leona Rodrigues
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Come What May by Marie Fostino
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

Bron Bakers wrote: 10 May 2024, 09:45 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)" by Ratthew K. K..]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

How far will you go to protect and fight for the cause you believe in? How far is too far? Anthroterra: The Stag Senator by Ratthew K. K. is a fantasy thriller novel that takes us through a fantasy world where animals have rights, beliefs, and dreams. It also shows us how individual selfish interests and disregard for others can affect the balance of existence.
Hart Redfern, an animal-human red deer, had just been made senator in Anthroterra, the animal-human hybrid country.

He was resented for being the only herbivore leader amongst carnivore leaders, despite being an amazing leader. A movement of herbivores fighting against carnivores is gradually going out of hand. His old friend Lupus reappeared out of his past, and things began to spiral out of control as political and personal interests began to upset the balance of their delicate world.

I totally enjoyed reading this book. I loved the author’s refreshing perspective on a world where animals had human characteristics like emotions, ambitions, and interests. Human and animal characteristics, including body structure, were beautifully intertwined, creating a beautiful balance. I also loved the vivid descriptions of the characters, which made it very easy to visualize their world.

Elements like love, hate, betrayal, lust for power, ambition, revenge, and justice were beautifully displayed and interwoven with the story. I particularly enjoyed how the plots flowed into each other. The emotions in the story were very thrilling and captivating.

I did not dislike anything about the book. I loved the author’s writing style and the suspense in the story. The story was carefully and beautifully crafted, with thorough attention to details.

I rate this book five out of five stars for its beautifully crafted and well-delivered story. The book was expertly edited, and I found no grammatical or spelling errors while reading it. I recommend this book to individuals looking for a captivating fantasy and suspense novel. I also recommend this to lovers of thrillers. This book will definitely keep you at the edge of your seat.

Anthroterra: The Stag Senator (Anthroterra, Volume 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Great review! The book sounds interesting!
You may not be the center of the entire world, but you are the center of your own world.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”