Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Annabell Samuel
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annabell-samuel.html
Latest Review: Micro Authority by Dr Raman K Attri

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Annabell Samuel »

This book opens up a conversation that is deeply spiritual. I know that there are both conflicting and complementing opinions about the afterlife, depending on what side of the table you're seated. However, I would like to read what the author has to say about it.
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Rajaee »

Some people believe death is final. But as a Muslim, I have always believed that there is a life after death. Anything about afterlife that can give me another perspective is a must read for me.
Seetha E
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: Ultra Top Secret SCI by Elton M Hudgins jr

Post by Seetha E »

The book takes a Christian perspective while discussing concepts like heaven, the afterlife, and angels. Different cultures and faiths have different ideas about heaven, hell, and life after death. The author starts the book by detailing a family's wretched day-to-day way of life and then follows Karen on her journey to the afterlife. This book is intended for all seeking guidance on life and the hereafter. Congrats on winning BOTD!
Jaadugar Yadu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaadugar-yadu.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Jaadugar Yadu »

The combination of Christian fiction, fantasy, and philosophical investigation within the pages of this book might lure an audience of varied genres. This one-of-a kind blend of genres will appeal to those who are interested in both spiritual themes, fantastical realms, and life-and-death questions.
Diksha Sharma 20
Currently Reading: The Vampire Diaries
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Diksha Sharma 20 »

As me, a curious person about life and death, specially what happened afterlife. I am so excited that book, i read above review about the book nd i so happy, i am gonna read this book.
Eisha Nadeem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eisha-nadeem.html
Latest Review: Almost Everything You Wanted To Know About Tickling by Duncan Taub

Post by Eisha Nadeem »

This review beautifully captures the essence of E. Vince's Afterlife, celebrating its exploration of faith, family, and the mysteries of the afterlife.
Pablo Josue Mendia
Favorite Book: Terms of Service
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pablo-josue-mendia.html
Latest Review: America: A Disconnected Society by M. Anthony Garner
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 250
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Pablo Josue Mendia »

Thank you for your informative review!

It sounds like "Afterlife" by E. Vince delves deep into themes of spirituality, family dynamics, and the afterlife, weaving a captivating narrative through the lives of its characters. From Karen's journey through illness to the exploration of angels and the Hills family's struggles, it seems like a thought-provoking read. Your recommendation for readers of Christian books suggests it offers insight and depth into faith and spirituality. Thanks for sharing!
Julius Adekunle 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-adekunle-1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Julius Adekunle 1 »

"Immerse yourself in the captivating world of angels, demons, and the afterlife in E. Vince's 'Afterlife'. This book intricately weaves together themes of faith, family, and spirituality through the compelling journeys of characters like Karen, Melody, and Roy. With impeccable editing and profound spiritual insights, 'Afterlife' earns a solid 5-star recommendation for lovers of Christian literature."
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: Recipe Book for Kids by Lloyd Edward Collins
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 620%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

It is a profound book about afterlife. It gives thoughts to reflect about. Likewise, it gives hope too. The women's sickness is just the beginning of the journey.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: Trouble In The Triangle
Bookshelf Size: 772
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: The Next Great Discovery by Katherine Bennett

Post by Bertha Jackson »

I am curious about the aspect that Karen tries to help her daughter after she passes. Thank you for your informative review.
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by williams Emerald »

Your thoughtful analysis of “Afterlife” beautifully captures the essence of its exploration of faith, spirituality, and the afterlife. Your appreciation for Karen’s character and her journey, as well as the book’s portrayal of angels and the themes of family and divine guidance, highlights the depth and resonance of the story. Your recommendation will surely inspire others to dive into this captivating read. Nice review!
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 817
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

'Afterlife' by E. Vince delves into the captivating world of angels, demons, and the afterlife. Karen's journey from terminal illness to encountering her guardian angel in Paradise intrigues me and I can't wait to explore this spiritual journey.
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie
Bobbie Wolf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bobbie-wolf.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Bobbie Wolf »

Thank you for your review. You have left me intrigued. I would read this book just to find out the author's version of paradise. Don't we all want to know what paradise looks like? It sounds like the book would be reassuring to readers of the Christian faith not to fear death, to know that we will be guided and directed throughout life's path and that we are not alone even after death. I appreciate your time in writing this review and will put this book on my To Read List.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Priya Murugesan »

The plot of the book sounds unique. I would love to know what happened to the Hills family.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Afterlife by E. Vince is a fictional novel about life after death with supernatural elements. It shares the story of Karen and her family and how their lives turned out after Karen's death. I sampled the book and was heartbroken to read about Karen's illness and her suffering. It sounds like a great spiritual and philosophical book. I have added it to my reading list. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”