Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ram Sahni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-sahni.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Ram Sahni »

For those who take pleasure in Christian themes, AfterLife offers a profound journey. Exploring the problem of suffering and God's love gives us a new look at faith and the afterlife. Themes like forgiveness, redemption, and the nature of good and bad could be developed into rich themes.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

Different cultures and faiths depict heaven as the ultimate bliss for the dead, a place of unending happiness. In E. Vince's book "Afterlife," Karen's journey to Paradise, guided by her guardian angel, offers a fascinating exploration of faith and spirituality.
Revathy Prabakaran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revathy-prabakaran.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Revathy Prabakaran »

Every people will have a curiosity to know about what will happen after their death. Each religion has its own beliefs. I think "Afterlife" will give some unexpected experience when I start to read it. Apart from that, I can say that this book will give a special status to the relationship of every people with their Mother. Congratulations on the BOTD! Thank you for this great review.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rita-tom.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Rita Tom »

The thought of there being an afterlife scares me. Karen's experience on the other hand made me curious about it. Don't get me wrong, no matter what I would rather not live an afterlife but the way paradise was described in this book got me thinking.
Avneet Kaur 32
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Avneet Kaur 32 »

Afterlife" by E. Venice is a captivating journey into the realm of the unknown, blending elements of mystery, fantasy, and spirituality. Set in a world where the afterlife is not just a concept but a tangible reality, the novel explores the complexities of existence beyond death.

The story follows the protagonist as they navigate the afterlife, confronting their past and unraveling the mysteries of their present state. Venice intricately weaves together various supernatural elements, creating a rich and immersive world that is both enchanting and thought-provoking.

One of the novel's strengths lies in its character development. The protagonist undergoes a profound transformation, grappling with questions of identity, purpose, and morality. Along the way, they encounter a diverse cast of characters, each with their own unique stories and motivations.

Venice's prose is elegant and evocative, drawing readers into the story with vivid descriptions and lyrical language. The pacing is brisk, keeping the narrative momentum flowing steadily from start to finish.

Thematically, "Afterlife" delves into profound existential questions, exploring the nature of life, death, and what lies beyond. Through its exploration of the afterlife, the novel invites readers to contemplate the meaning of existence and the interconnectedness of all things.

Overall, "Afterlife" is a compelling and thought-provoking read that will resonate with fans of supernatural fiction and philosophical inquiry alike. Venice's imaginative storytelling and deep philosophical insights make this novel a truly memorable and rewarding experience.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

A fiction book that explores the afterlife seems intriguing. The discussion of where humans go after passing away has always been a debate, both from a religious and scientific standpoint. The premise of the story is quite fascinating, with encounters with angelic figures. Reading your review makes me even more eager to read this book. Thank you for writing this. What a great review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Joule Mwendwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Congrats to the BOTD author! The thought of afterlife is both a relief and nightmare depending on a person personal believes. I would love to see how the author displays it in his book. Because of a perfect OBC rating I am certain the book is worth it.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Pranav Dewangan
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The Road To Weight Loss by Oliver James

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

The concept of the afterlife has always fascinated me, and E. Vince's book 'Afterlife' seems to dive deep into this intriguing realm. From the depiction of angels as celestial protectors to the exploration of Paradise, the narrative promises a captivating journey. I'm particularly drawn to Karen's character and her spiritual journey, which sounds both heartwarming and thought-provoking.
Laura Babic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-babic.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Laura Babic »

Based on the review, this is a very thought provoking book about the concepts of life, death and the afterlife. Seems like a very interesting read for people curious about those topics.
Sarah Zain
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Sarah Zain »

The review clearly highlighted the main aspects of the book. Afterlife is something that will always remain interesting with every story told. But the theme doesn't fit my beliefs, so I will skip. But I think many readers will like it. Congrats on BOTD
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Runan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-runan.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 35%

Post by Runan »

After the death of Karen Hills, what happens to her family? Her daughter, Melody, seems to have gone down the wrong path. She becomes a drug addict and a stripper. How will Angel Jaynes, Karen’s guardian angel, help her after her death? Readers get to experience paradise and mixed emotions with the author’s writing. That was a great review.
Runan
Sanju Lali
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 447
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

A good thought provoking Christian book "AfterLife" by E. Vince, which tells us more about Heaven, a place of unending happiness where spirits can experience joy beyond human understanding.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Sanju Lali

Post by Sanju Lali »

A good thought provoking Christian book "AfterLife" by E. Vince, which tells us more about Heaven, a place of unending happiness where spirits can experience joy beyond human understanding.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Sanju Lali

Post by Sanju Lali »

A very good thought provoking Christian book "AfterLife" by E. Vince, which tells us more about Heaven, a place of unending happiness where spirits can experience joy beyond human understanding.
Sanju Lali

Post by Sanju Lali »

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”