Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Paul Great Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-great-grace.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink
2024 Reading Goal: 70
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Paul Great Grace »

This book is a powerful read that explores the afterlife and where we are headed. I highly recommend it and congratulations on BOTD!
Azi Joseph
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azi-joseph.html
Latest Review: Living a Life in Balance by Abdullah Boulad

Post by Azi Joseph »

This review provides helpful information about the book "Afterlife" by E. Vince. It offers insight into the story, characters, and explores the themes of faith and spirituality. The review praises the book's editing quality and rates it 5 out of 5 stars. From the reviewer's perspective, it appears to be a good addition to anyone's library, especially for readers of Christian books. Congratulations on being book of the day.
Suvra Nandi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Suvra Nandi »

"How can You claim to be the All-Loving-God!"...another heart touching story, catchy punch lines, loads of information about heaven, angels, demons - good food for the curious minds. Overall, the story...the description, the characters, the flow are quite engaging for the reader. Would like to have this book in my book library!
Elijah Reuben
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah-reuben.html
Latest Review: Infinity by Catalina DuBois

Post by Elijah Reuben »

The concept of afterlife remains a mystery to us, but we certainly believe there's an afterlife waiting for everyone. This book by E. Vince is a glimpse of what it could be like.
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Almost Everything You Wanted To Know About Tickling by Duncan Taub

Post by shiremaiden »

I find some reassurance in the perspective of Karen trying to connect with her daughter from the afterlife. While this is a work of fiction, this perspective lends insight from the other way around of how things are often done. Your review helps spread E. Vince's idea around. :)
Titin Purnama Sari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Titin Purnama Sari »

The book Afterlife by E.Vince is interesting where he tells the idea of ​​life after death representing a continuation of death in the past, a place where the dead find satisfaction and tranquility. However, it is very unfortunate because this book is limiting or seems to be specific to certain religions. So this book is not relevant for reading by other religious views.
Gladis Ratish Kumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gladis-ratish-kumar.html
Latest Review: Secrets of Shadow Lane by C. K. Harris

Post by Gladis Ratish Kumar »

The review provided insightful information. The book appears captivating, featuring a distinctive plot. I am eager to learn more about the Hills family's fate and Karen's journey in Paradise.
ILeah Lathrop
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ileah-lathrop.html
Latest Review: Grim Daze (The Grim Chronicles Book 2) by D.R. Martin

Post by ILeah Lathrop »

I am very interested in the idea of the afterlife and what there is beyond this world. I am very intrigued to read this book
twinkle09
Currently Reading: Tactile Therapy: Volume One
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-twinkle09.html
Latest Review: When Life Doesn't Turn Out the Way We Hoped It Would? Volume 1 by Tom Wick

Post by twinkle09 »

Every religion has interpreted death and afterlife in its own way. Being from a different religipus background,i would like to see how Paradise is described in Chtistianity. Thanks for the review!
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

"AfterLife" by E. Vince is a cool book about what happens after we die. The story is about a person who goes on a journey through the afterlife. It's mysterious and makes you think about big questions. The writer, E. Vince, describes the afterlife in a way that's easy to understand and interesting. The main character meets different people and faces challenges along the way. The book talks about important stuff like forgiveness and what life really means. It's a book that sticks with you even after you finish reading it. If you like mysteries and thinking about life, you'll enjoy "AfterLife."
Ankitg Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ankitg-yadav.html
Latest Review: Tour of Duty by William H. Coles

Post by Ankitg Yadav »

The novel debunks mythical perceptions of the afterlife. "Trouble" is indeed a catalyst for growth, which implies that even the afterlife offers chances for learning and positive transformation. This recasting has made the story more interesting, and now the readers have to reexamine their own beliefs.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3097
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Kibet Hillary »

The afterlife is a huge issue, indeed, and many often think about life beyond our existence on Earth. I am still wondering what happens with Melody and Roy and how the family guardian angel will help them through the struggle. It is difficult to lose a loved one, and even worse when one knows there is nothing that can be done to save them. I have added the book to my want-to-read shelf.
Many thanks for the review. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Anu Anand
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: The Gromes in "A Top Hat Day" by Zed

Post by Anu Anand »

This book offers a captivating exploration of faith, family, and the afterlife. Karen's journey, guided by her guardian angel, is both touching and thought-provoking. A must-read for anyone intrigued by spiritual themes. Congrats on BOTD!
Mathew Koshy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mathew-koshy.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson

Post by Mathew Koshy »

A believable and engaging portrayal of the afterlife is crucial. If Vince succeeds in creating a detailed and nuanced afterlife realm, it will immerse readers in this new world and make them invested in the characters' journeys.
Eva Nyaburi
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: The Alzheimer's/Hearing Aid Paradox by Robert C. Keefer PhD

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

Afterlife by E. Vince sounds like an interesting book for Christians, However, the ideas sound too complex for me so it's gonna be a pass. Congrats on BOTD.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”