Review of Cindy Divine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Re: Review of Cindy Divine

Post by williams Emerald »

The transformation of Cindy from a typical teenager dealing with personal trauma to a global figure reminiscent of Greta Thunberg is a bold narrative arc. It’s fascinating how “Cindy Divine” integrates the element of the guardian angel turning into a real advisor.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Joshua Sawders »

Well, I reckon this review makes Cindy Divine by Shafter Bailey sound like a mighty good read. The mix of fiction and reality, along with the psychological development of the characters, sounds intriguing. And from what I gather, the author tackles some heavy topics like trauma, corrupt politicians, and failed marriages. It seems like a thought-provoking book with a powerful message. I reckon I'll have to give it a go and see how Cindy's journey unfolds. Y'all should check it out too if y'all like gripping stories with a touch of miracles. Evocative imagery, painted vivid pictures in my mind.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”