Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hlulani Ndlovu 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Hlulani Ndlovu 1 »

I am not a believer in mythical places or creatures but this book does portray an excellent perception of heaven and how it is described As for me reading the book it led to me believing a little bit that there could be such a place because of the authors choice of words and how he/she depicts the book.
Michelle Wegulo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Michelle Wegulo »

The review makes makes one curious to know how the different beliefs about heaven , angels , death and afterlife are depicted in the book. It is quite intriguing and I would love to see how it all comes out in the story.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Congrats on the BOTD!
Every fascinating person is absent from heaven. Nitzsche, Friedrich For Christians alone, this is similar to THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY but in heaven. Despite my distaste for the book's plot, I rather liked the cover. Since this book is more appropriate for Christians, I shall pass it.
Sameena Ansari
Favorite Book: Dracula
Currently Reading: Losing Hope
Bookshelf Size: 50

Post by Sameena Ansari »

Karen's resilience in Afterlife by E. Vince shines amid illness and family dynamics. Her encounter with Angel Jaynes in paradise offers hope and solace. I can't wait to dive into this spiritually rich tale.
Rose Nafula Oketch
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

People have different perspectives about the afterlife, and as an open-minded person who wants to learn all of them, I consider this book my suit. I love the cover page; it tells what the book is all about. Congratulations BOTD!
Smrithi Arun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Smrithi Arun »

The concept of journeying with a character through their afterlife is very fascinating. It’s sad to see Karen’s children struggling and suffering after her death. Reading about her side of the events sounds interesting. Congrats on the BOTD!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes
Pranav Dewangan
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The Road To Weight Loss by Oliver James

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

Whether we believe in god, angels, demons, afterlife is a matter of choice but reading about it even from the storytelling point of view seems exciting. From the curiosity point of view, I am looking forward to reading this book.
Bithiah
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Mitzi Perdue
Currently Reading: A God-Balanced Life
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bithiah.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
fav_author_id: 240516

Post by Bithiah »

I've learned from reading the review that this book delves fascinatingly into the ideas of heaven, angels, and the afterlife. It addresses the issues of spirituality and faith and provides insight into the plot and characters. Though many cultures and religions have various conceptions of heaven, they all generally represent it as the pinnacle of happiness for the deceased. It is said to be a region of eternal bliss where spirits can find peace, joy, and tranquility that surpass human comprehension. The concept of an afterlife is a continuation of death, a place where the deceased might rest and find fulfillment. The review is written really nicely. Congratulations on BOTD, author.
PrajaktaDagare
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prajaktadagare.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera

Post by PrajaktaDagare »

I am very interested in the topic of life after death, since my religion firmly believes in it. Karama is very important to me. This book gives a different perspective on life after death.
Marissa Michael
Currently Reading: Carrie
Bookshelf Size: 586
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marissa-michael.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Marissa Michael »

A fictional book depicting a family whilst exploring the topics of death, angels and afterlife in intriguing way. The characters development in this book enable the readers to feel relatable with them in many ways. Those who are into christion books will find this book is appealing to them.
"Read in order to live." ~Gustave Flaubert
"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by grace ruhara »

I am curious to find out how E. Vince discusses the afterlife. Is it everybody that goes to paradise? How does everything happen?
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

The review paints a vivid picture of E. Vince's "Afterlife," with a compelling exploration of themes such as angels, the afterlife, and the intersection of faith and family. The personal connection with Karen Hills and her spiritual journey adds a poignant touch. The reviewer's praise for the book's editing and the 5-star rating suggests a highly positive reading experience, making it appealing for readers of Christian books. I'd be intrigued to delve into the captivating universe depicted in "Afterlife" and explore the characters' journeys.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3095
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Kibet Hillary »

I am curious to find out how the Hills faired on, despite all they had gone through. The questions posed in the review are thought-provoking and make one to add this book to their want-to-read shelf. Many thanks for this enthralling, informative review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Nasir Shaikh
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nasir-shaikh.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by Nasir Shaikh »

Thank you for your great review! Just sampling a few pages didn't give me as much insight as your review did. Even though I'm not Christian, I really enjoyed the book and I think many non-Christians would too.
I value the learning process through feedback. If you have a moment, I'd be grateful for any thoughts on my work to help me enhance my skills. :tiphat:
Anu Anand
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-anand.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Post by Anu Anand »

Seems like a captivating exploration of faith, family, and the afterlife. Delving into the existence of angels and the journey towards peace after death. Congrats on BOTD!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”