Review of The Snow That Never Fell

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Re: Review of The Snow That Never Fell

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

I like the book "The Snow That Never Fell" by Paul Steven Stone. I saw in this book how a man struggles alone in his life. Father's loveless life, divorce, and loneliness all together were a wonderful combination for the writer. The characters are well developed. Really good book. I would rate the book 5 out of 5.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 89562
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1714%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

poignant look into the life of recently divorced single father .. i will recommend this book
Sherilyn Ellano Sales
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sherilyn-ellano-sales.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sherilyn Ellano Sales »

The Snow That Never Fail is a very touching story and a relatable one because I became also a single parent before.It is a true to life story that deals with a common problem of some married couple.It shows the advantages of being divorse after marriage and who are really affected and victim of the scenario.A must read book that can open your mind in a situation where family is in at stake.A story where we can learn the advantage and disadvantages of being separated from marriage.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”