Official Review: Niamh by Gary Hope

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Re: Official Review: Niamh by Gary Hope

Post by Hy Be »

Nice review. "Niamh" by Gary Hope revolves around Mark and Niamh , who were deeply in love separated in unforseen circumstances. They both put efforts to find each other. Will they be destined together? , is what makes this book to eager to read it. The author beautifully weaved romance in this book.
Jay Lu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Magi Apprentice
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-lu.html
Latest Review: Casindra Lost by Marti Ward

Post by Jay Lu »

The way you've captured the essence of the emotional rollercoaster in the book is impressive. Your insights about the secondary characters adding depth to the story and the vivid descriptions of Irish landmarks truly resonate with my reading experience. It's interesting how the author weaves cultural elements into the romance, making it not just a love story but also an educational journey. Thank you for such a thorough review!
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking) by Elizabeth Moore Kraus

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thanks for the great review. It's been quite a while since I read any romance novel. This story seems to carry an element of intrigue which I just like. I have read the first few chapters and wondered how Mark could possibly find someone he met for only a few minutes, without taking her contacts or second names. Your mention of other characters in the book adds a layer of subplots to contribute to the main plot. I definitely would like to read this book and find out how it all went for Mark
Harty Muli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 274
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: Independence Corrupted by Charles Benjamin Schudson

Post by Harty Muli »

It's interesting the author decided to start a new life in Ireland complete with a new name. I am curious to know how Mark's search for the love of his life, Niamh, works out eventually. Thanks for the review.
Rashad Deniro Price
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

This here is a carefully written review. I would like to know the circumstances that separated Mark and Niamh and what happens going forward, since it appears that each is searching for the other. I am also curious to know why Mark left North Carolina for Ireland.
Ari Martinez
Currently Reading: Victoria's Choice
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ari-martinez.html
Latest Review: Finding A Way Forward by Karen Games

Post by Ari Martinez »

I love a good romance novel and this one sounds perfect. I love that all the characters are well developed, and even though I'm not particularly interested in knowing more about Ireland, I did love the last book I read that had its setting in Ireland. Nonetheless, what really gets me excited is that this is a book that can make its readers both laugh and cry – those are my favorite types of books. Thank you very much for the review.
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by grace ruhara »

I couldn't help wonder what must have happened for Mark McCarty to relocate and forget what had happened in North Carolina.
Asadjutt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Asadjutt »

Thank you for sharing your detailed review of "Niamh" by Gary Hope. Your enthusiasm and praise for the well-written story, engaging characters, and vivid descriptions make it sound like a compelling read.
Uniquefaith
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Uniquefaith »

Your lines are perfect the articulations of every paragraph is captivating ,giving the reader a nudge to read further to know what happened next.nice one
Maryammuh

Post by Maryammuh »

A very interesting love story,i enjoyed every part.
Madhu Pd

Post by Madhu Pd »

Romantic stories gives different Vibes,i really enjoyed reading this
Lorna Philip Enslin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading: Good Not Hate
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorna-philip-enslin.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley
Reading Device: 1Device
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Lorna Philip Enslin »

I thoroughly enjoyed this impressive review from kdstrack and read several chapters from the book. Niamh, by Gary Hope, is a novel steeped in romance and pulls at the heartstrings. I'd love to find out if Paul eventually locates his green-eyed girl. The setting in Ireland sounds idyllic and lends itself to romanticism. Congrats to the author on BOTD.
Lorna Philip Enslin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading: Good Not Hate
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorna-philip-enslin.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley
Reading Device: 1Device
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Lorna Philip Enslin »

I thoroughly enjoyed this impressive review from kdstrack and read several chapters from the book. Niamh, by Gary Hope, is a novel steeped in romance and pulls at the heartstrings. I'd love to find out if Paul eventually locates his green-eyed girl. The setting in Ireland sounds idyllic and lends itself to romanticism. Congrats to the author on BOTD.
shaibu2017

Post by shaibu2017 »

Interesting. But it needs to adapt contemporary examples
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

The incorporation of Irish landmarks and historical sites is a brilliant touch. It's like taking a journey through Ireland alongside the characters. The enchanted ambiance created by leprechauns, castles, and seashores adds a magical layer to the romance. Intrigued to explore these places through the author's lens.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”