Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 91284
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1886%

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Margi zuu202 »

culture and faith have diffrent ideas beths mom has to check inn in hospice care because pyscicians were unable to save her .the intruinge twist happens when she meet gurdian angle that changed her such a nice story i will recommend it
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 701
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Sameeha Ismail, I also enjoyed the sample and the official review so I plan to read the entire book. I totally believe in Heaven and Hell and I want to spend eternity in Heaven. Thank you. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @ Renisha Selvakumar, I just read your comments on "After Life" and I agree with you that this is a well-written book that delves into the meaning of life and the thereafter. This book is meant for Christians that truly believe in life after death and that God wants people to come to Heaven as long as they have asked for forgiveness for past sins and they have lived a good life on Earth. Those that have ignored God and have committed atrocities on Earth will be condemned to Hell. @Mrlefty0706
Whiney Jones
Favorite Book: The Movie Chair
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whiney-jones.html
Latest Review: Riley Youngblood and the Passport to Santalamanchia by B. F. Martindale
2024 Reading Goal: 400
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Whiney Jones »

This book is spiritual. I finally found a book to satisfy my curiosity about life after death. I love the title😋
:mrgreen:
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

This looks like an interesting Christian book and I would love to read it.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Kristin Cowan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristin-cowan.html
Latest Review: Path to the Priestess Temple by Dianne Adel

Post by Kristin Cowan »

I love seeing perspectives on afterlife
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @ Abiodunakinola, I just read your comments on the official review of "After Life" and I also found it fascinating because I do believe in Heaven and Hell, Angels and demons. When I look at the wonders on Earth there obviously is a God, the creator of all the world's splendor. People that do not believe in an After Life are going to be sadly disappointed on Judgement Day when evil people are sent to Hell for all eternity. @Mrlefty0706
Lilian Namatsi
Currently Reading: Choose to Soar
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilian-namatsi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Lilian Namatsi »

This books sounds interesting and very insightful. I have always been very curious to know about how after life will be. Matters spirituality and faith fascinates me. This makes me eager to read the book.
Anoosha Ali Qureshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anoosha-ali-qureshi.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Anoosha Ali Qureshi »

:tiphat:
Robert Andrew wrote: 13 Dec 2023, 09:47 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "AfterLife" by E. Vince.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Many cultures and faiths have different ideas about heaven, but they all generally depict it as the ultimate bliss for the dead. According to belief, it is a place of unending happiness where spirits can experience joy, serenity, and comfort beyond human understanding. The idea of an afterlife represents the continuation of past death, a place where the dead find contentment and repose. Angels are seen as sacred celestial beings who protect and guide us here on Earth. They are thought to act as messengers of divine will and as a link between the spiritual and the physical. People view their presence as a reassuring guarantee of kind direction throughout life's path. The first book of E. Vince's book Afterlife immerses the reader in a fascinating universe of angels, demons, humans, and the afterlife.

The book opens with Karen Hills, Bert Hills's wife, and Melody and Roy's mother, receiving a terminal illness. It was unfortunate that she had to go into hospice care because the physicians were unable to save her. However, after her death, Karen's story took an intriguing turn when she encountered her guardian angel and traveled to Paradise, a different world. Learn about paradise by reading this book. Do angels exist, and are they part of our world? Read this book to find out. The promising young woman Melody turned into a drug addict and stripper—what led to those actions? Roy was a little boy who was constantly trying to be the best he could be for his family, despite how they neglected him. Did he succeed? Did the Hills family survive? All these answers are in this captivating book.

Karen is my favorite character, devoted to her family and her faith. Her strength and patience, especially in the face of a terminal illness, are truly admirable. It's heartwarming to see how she made efforts to connect with her daughter, Melody, despite the challenges. Her experience in Paradise is a beautiful depiction of finding peace and freedom from suffering. Exploring her spiritual journey and the role of her guardian angel, Angel Jaynes, in watching over her family is a fascinating aspect of the book. Karen's story offers a profound insight into how faith and spirituality intersect with our lives and families.

There's nothing I dislike about this book. I applaud the impeccable job done by the editor and author because the book is excellently edited. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the captivating information. I recommend this book for readers of Christian books.

AfterLife
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anoosha Ali Qureshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anoosha-ali-qureshi.html

Post by Anoosha Ali Qureshi »

:techie-studyinggray: :tiphat: :roll2:
Robert Andrew wrote: 13 Dec 2023, 09:47 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "AfterLife" by E. Vince.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Many cultures and faiths have different ideas about heaven, but they all generally depict it as the ultimate bliss for the dead. According to belief, it is a place of unending happiness where spirits can experience joy, serenity, and comfort beyond human understanding. The idea of an afterlife represents the continuation of past death, a place where the dead find contentment and repose. Angels are seen as sacred celestial beings who protect and guide us here on Earth. They are thought to act as messengers of divine will and as a link between the spiritual and the physical. People view their presence as a reassuring guarantee of kind direction throughout life's path. The first book of E. Vince's book Afterlife immerses the reader in a fascinating universe of angels, demons, humans, and the afterlife.

The book opens with Karen Hills, Bert Hills's wife, and Melody and Roy's mother, receiving a terminal illness. It was unfortunate that she had to go into hospice care because the physicians were unable to save her. However, after her death, Karen's story took an intriguing turn when she encountered her guardian angel and traveled to Paradise, a different world. Learn about paradise by reading this book. Do angels exist, and are they part of our world? Read this book to find out. The promising young woman Melody turned into a drug addict and stripper—what led to those actions? Roy was a little boy who was constantly trying to be the best he could be for his family, despite how they neglected him. Did he succeed? Did the Hills family survive? All these answers are in this captivating book.

Karen is my favorite character, devoted to her family and her faith. Her strength and patience, especially in the face of a terminal illness, are truly admirable. It's heartwarming to see how she made efforts to connect with her daughter, Melody, despite the challenges. Her experience in Paradise is a beautiful depiction of finding peace and freedom from suffering. Exploring her spiritual journey and the role of her guardian angel, Angel Jaynes, in watching over her family is a fascinating aspect of the book. Karen's story offers a profound insight into how faith and spirituality intersect with our lives and families.

There's nothing I dislike about this book. I applaud the impeccable job done by the editor and author because the book is excellently edited. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the captivating information. I recommend this book for readers of Christian books.

AfterLife
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: Protecting Yourself Against Online Scam + Tips to Spot the Location of a Cyber Criminal by Mike Ramos

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

This book explores existential subjects in a thought-provoking way, exploring the intricacies of existence, death, and what might be beyond. Congrats on BOTD.
Sweety Jain 07
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweety-jain-07.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Sweety Jain 07 »

This book sounds interesting. The reviewer had praised it's flawless editing, which adds to the joy of reading. It covers afterlife, heaven, angels etc. The review caught my attention and increased my curiosity. I am looking forward to read it. Congratulations for the author for BOTD.
Nabweteme Gloria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nabweteme-gloria.html

Post by Nabweteme Gloria »

Sounds like "AfterLife" by E. Vince offers a captivating journey into the realms of angels, spirituality, and family bonds. Karen's story seems particularly touching and inspiring. Your review makes me want to dive into this book myself!
Fatola Fatai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fatola-fatai.html
Latest Review: A World Diverse III by David Edmond

Post by Fatola Fatai »

The detailed exploration of the themes of heaven, angels, and the afterlife in the book's review caught my interest. It seems to offer a thought-provoking journey through spirituality and family relationships. I look forward to reading it.
Rebecca De Figueiredo
Favorite Book: Sent to Watch
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-de-figueiredo.html
Latest Review: Stolid by Aaron D Key

Post by Rebecca De Figueiredo »

Thank you for the informative review, it really does explain the book well. As I read the first pages it’s almost unbearable, the pain of knowing that she’s dying is utterly tragic. There is a strong religious theme running throughout.
Latest Review: Stolid by Aaron D Key

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”