Review of Through the Eyes of WIlliam

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chiwelite O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-o.html
Latest Review: The Water Bear by Groucho Jones

Review of Through the Eyes of WIlliam

Post by Chiwelite O »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Through the Eyes of WIlliam" by Mark Dowler.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Through the Eyes of William: The Discovery by Mark Dowler is a book that held me spellbound from the first chapter to the last. It is a book that is intriguing, exciting, and bewitching. I was able to create vivid images and pictures of all that went on in the book while I read the book. The book introduces William, a supernatural being, who takes the body of a human child. He tries to understand the human world and the reality of human emotions. The story takes a supernatural form to show us a deeper spiritual understanding of the human world.

As the story unfolds, William adapts to his new family and their ways of living. Initially, they saw him as a child; soon, they realized that he was more knowledgeable than most of his peers. Also, they realized that since he came into their world their lives changed for good. William realized that all was not well with his new family because he discovered that some secrets, which he tried to understand. They are faced with a threatening proposal from someone they least expected. Was William able to guide them through it? Were they able to overcome all their challenges?

This book has a lot of positive aspects. I love the fact that the words used in this book were easy to understand. The characters in this book were well developed, from; William, Beth, Jane, Henry, and down to the rest of them. The characters were all dynamic. Also, the story was written to create some sort of awareness in our lives. It revealed to me that there is more to life than we think. The book equally gave some friendly reminders and words of encouragement.

This book has a negative aspect too. I did not like the fact that the writer did not give the book an ending. This book did not get a well deserved ending. I was left to give the book one, which was not how I would have loved it to end.

This book has a lot of errors; it was not professionally edited. For this reason, I would deduct one star from my rating. Therefore, I rate Through the Eyes of William: The Discovery 3 out of 4 stars. I did not give this book a lower rating because the negative aspect I mentioned did not take away the overall pleasure I had while reading this book. I recommend this book to all lovers of supernatural fiction.

Through the Eyes of WIlliam
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

he is almost like a guardian angle for them, it feels like a warm story line, good review
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

I like the author's unique writing style
Great review🍀
:tiphat: