Review of End-Time Living

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
El_limitless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-el-limitless.html
Latest Review: Public Hostage Public Ransom by William Bronston MD

Review of End-Time Living

Post by El_limitless »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "End-Time Living" by David Heeren.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In End-Time Living, David S. Heeren wrote a religious book that reminds Christians of the end of time as it concerns their religion. It is a wake-up call and a reminder to Christians to prepare, watch and pray because the end of time is near.

With the constant evolution of the world, massive technological advancement, and wars involving all kinds of methods, there is a need for a constant reminder to Christians to prepare for eternity. The Bible remains consistent through ages, and with most biblical prophecies coming to reality in the present world, it is no news to Christians that we are in the end times. Living as a Christian in today's world is considered a difficult ride; hence this book is centered on guiding Christians to live a lifestyle that will bring forth fulfillment and joy even under the prophesied constraints of the end time.

The book has some positive points. Firstly, it was written in simple English language, and that made it easily comprehensible. Also, the book used recent world events to describe the subject matter of the end time; however, it majorly featured facts from the Bible. Also, I love that the presentation of the book was not just written in prose style but with a numbering system to make it interesting and easily understandable.

I did not find anything to dislike about the book. As a Christian, the book resonated with my core beliefs. I found the information contained in it to be the timely reminder every Christian needs to stay on track. Although certain parts of the book were a bit controversial and may not be generally accepted by all Christians, I do not consider that a negative point. It will be difficult to have all Christians see eye to eye in every conversation. There will always be slight differences in our understanding of certain concepts, and that is normal.

The book was exceptionally well edited. I found no spelling or grammatical errors in it. Consequently, I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. I do so because the author did a great job at explaining the subject matter of the book in understandable language, and he did so with factual information. Also, it was great the see that the author always made reference to the scriptures to buttress his points.

I recommend this book to believers of the Christian religion, especially lovers of religious expository texts that could help build their faith. Both young and old Christians will find it interesting to read.

The book is best suited for Christian readers as it basically discusses the biblical concept of the end time. Readers of other religions may not find it very interesting.

End-Time Living
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mary Lou Mills
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: The Buffalo Soldier
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-lou-mills.html
Latest Review: Permaculture for the Absolute Beginner by Dawn Raynes
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by Mary Lou Mills »

Thank you for your review. I would be interested in knowing what credentials this author has.
David Iba
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by David Iba »

This is really wake-up call and reminder because the end time ir really near. One has to go close to God and your work here determind where to have your rest.
Antonio Kirby
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Antonio Kirby »

This is a good book that reminds people of faith to prepare themselves to be worthy
Shivansh_Reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shivansh-reviews.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by Shivansh_Reviews »

The book seems quite interesting but I'm not that religious so I don't know if it'll suit me or not. Thanks for the insightful review.
Julius Nwohiri
Favorite Author: Dan Brown
Currently Reading: The Cartel Crusher
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-nwohiri.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
fav_author_id: 2452

Post by Julius Nwohiri »

The review suggests that the author must have written this book from a completely christian biased mindset. You know! the no-holds-barred sort of christian writing, often un-inviting to readers from other faiths.
The endtime ideology is very popular. Certainly, a more balanced perspective would have attracted wider readership.
Nwadinso Okoro
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwadinso-okoro.html
Latest Review: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy (series) by Claire Youmans

Post by Nwadinso Okoro »

This book is quite intriguing. As a Christian, I'vee been made to know that Christ would come again. This book is a reminder, and i love the author's perspective.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”