Review of The 12th Imam: Rise of the Antichrist

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Duha Khan
Currently Reading: Rogue Justice
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Review of The 12th Imam: Rise of the Antichrist

Post by Duha Khan »

Strange. I never would have suspected this type of story to be written by a Christian Author. These are the signs of the last day and talking about them seems like fortune-telling. However, the thought of living in the last days, as foretold by the Muslims' prophet Muhammad, spikes up my curiosity. I'm going to read it.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

Duha Khan wrote: 17 Jan 2022, 15:26 Strange. I never would have suspected this type of story to be written by a Christian Author. These are the signs of the last day and talking about them seems like fortune-telling. However, the thought of living in the last days, as foretold by the Muslims' prophet Muhammad, spikes up my curiosity. I'm going to read it.
I hope you enjoy it. It is very close to everything we see happening around us today! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Ronnie Comendador 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ronnie Comendador 1 »

It's interesting to read this book about the antichrist it's seems that happens right now! Thanks for the great review..
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

Ronnie Comendador 1 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 23:37 It's interesting to read this book about the antichrist it's seems that happens right now! Thanks for the great review..
Thank you! Yes, the days we are going through in the present make me think a lot about Revelations and the antichrist! I never thought in terms of the Antichrist emerging from the Muslim faith until I read this book! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”