Official Review: Holding Fire by Ten Awesome Writers!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Re: Official Review: Holding Fire by Ten Awesome Writers!

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Oh wow, seems thrilling. I'm unsure as to whether or not this story contains multiple stories or is just a single story. I think, from looking back at your review though that it contains multiple short stories, each with its own plot, characters, and twists. I guess that part has been clarified. This book was written so long ago, I'm not sure if I can still be able to read it though. It seems nice, so if I can, I'll have a look. Nice review!
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Reverend Psychopath by Dr Andrew Rynne

Post by Seetha E »

If I had to choose between a novel and a collection of short narratives, I'd go with the latter if I wanted a quick read or didn't have much time. As evidenced by your assessment, it provides a reader with the delight of multiple characters and narratives to explore. This book is outstanding in this category since it offers powerful short stories with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. Thanks for your captivating review, Kappy!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”