Review of The Plan Bundle

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Review of The Plan Bundle

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Plan Bundle" by R.W. Frazier.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Forlis Granger had just obtained his geology qualification from Penn State College. He did his research and found that the Wyoming Territory in Evanston was ideal for his personal and career growth. Forlis had plans to prospect for gold and silver. The Wyoming Territory did not disappoint as he struck gold, literally. However, he came across too many challenges and unwittingly angered other intelligent entities: Aquatines, Avians, Gen1H, Gen2H, and Gen3H.

Upon realizing that they were living in a gold mine, the community of Wyoming Territory joined in on the mining activities. The intelligent species were against these mining explorations and set out to stop them. However, they disagreed about how to stop these mining activities and this led to enmity amongst these intelligent species. The disunity among the intelligent species placed humans at risk of extinction. Read The Plan Bundle: Omnibus by R. W Frazier to learn about the fate of humans.

One of the negative aspects of the book was its editing. It had many errors, including misspelled names. There are subplots that play out in parallel with the main plot, and for a while, I struggled to see how the storylines related. Another aspect I disliked was the introduction of many new characters as the story progressed. It was challenging for me to keep up with their names and roles. The Gen3H and Gen2H characters called each other by either their full names, rank names, or nicknames, and these names added another layer of confusion.

I must commend the author for putting all five stories in one book. It was thoughtful of him and made the books easily accessible. Each book wraps up its storyline satisfactorily while sufficiently laying the foundation for the next book. I found this to be a balanced way to end one book while building anticipation for the next.

I liked the relationship between the young and the old generations. It was beautiful to read about their interactions. They were caring, respectful, and caring.

My overall rating of the book is 3 out of 5 stars. Besides the errors and the negative aspects I highlighted in the paragraphs above, I did not enjoy most of the book. The highs of this book were high, and the lows were extremely low.

This book weaves science, technology, romance, greed, and family values in a captivating style. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy family-themed books and appreciate the above-mentioned themes.

The Plan Bundle
View: on Bookshelves
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”