Review of Tara's Journal

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sam Ibeh
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-ibeh.html
Latest Review: The vampires: Sodom and Gomorrah by Levănt DuPrae

Review of Tara's Journal

Post by Sam Ibeh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Tara's Journal" by Catherine Anne.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tara's Journal by Catherine Anne opened my eyes to the supernatural events around me. Following the journal of a deceased undercover reporter, the narrative described a cult whose primary focus was on promoting devil worship. The cult and its leader decided to go after the church and some of its members. Little did they know that God had sent his protectors to watch over the church. The cult had direct backing from the demons of hell and Lucifer himself. They came after these chosen humans with everything they had. Readers would appreciate the lovely depiction of the conflict between good and evil. Who would win the war this time?

Tara's Journal is captivating, enlightening and a must-read. It leaves you wondering and questioning some of the activities around you. It provides an intriguing framework within which the afterlife tale of heaven and hell can be seen. It leaves its readers questioning their way of life and their fate after death. Readers will learn how Lucifer and his demons run hell. Readers will also see the stand of other fallen angels with him during his great rebellion in heaven.

Catherine Anne is an excellent narrator. She uses appropriate language to describe events, thereby getting the interest and attention of her readers. An example is when she describes a demon in hell called Confusion. Here's her description: "Confusion enjoyed watching the fruits of his labor because, in some way, he had helped to damn every single soul here." The author gives details and life to several Bible stories we've already read. She has a way of giving her readers an imaginative picture of what she describes. Readers will be immersed in the narrative.

The book was professionally edited, and the grammar was easy to read and understand. Apart from some names like Syree and Bene't, which might sound unusual, the author used regular names. The author also avoided using complicated words that might put the reader off.

Tara's Journal is a book that will be enjoyed by anyone enamored by supernatural warfare. However, it will mostly flow better with Catholic Christians because it contains some common words or phrases used by the church and its members. Those words include Saint Bernard, novena, purgatory, and many more. It also contains some familiar stories in the Bible, like the crucifixion of Christ at Golgotha. Christians, generally, will find the book appealing.

I found every character in the book fascinating. I also liked that the author initially described the characters separately and individually, even though they were uniquely connected. I disliked nothing about Tara's Journal. Therefore, I'd rate it a 5 out of 5.

Tara's Journal
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kenn Nyet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenn-nyet.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kenn Nyet »

I enjoy reading about supernatural warfare so I would consider reading "Tara's Journal" by Catherine. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

This is a must read book for every believers. As it will elate our spirits in faith that God is ever ready to fight our battle. This is the most enjoyable review today for me. Thank you so much.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

One thing I love about God is His love for His people. He protects and supports. His people never go to battle alone and they never lose the war! Great review!
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Anatomy of Revenge by Fred Grace

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Evil forces are hard at work, believers must also be hard at work and pray. Believers must put on the full armor of God and stand against evil.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Oluwasegun Timothy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwaseguntimothy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Oluwasegun Timothy »

As someone who struggled with the world's concept of good and bad, the book helped shed some light on things I never knew I needed clarity on. The author did justice to the story, and so does this review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”