Review of Fire Eats Its Children

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Fire Eats Its Children

Post by Nicholas Bush »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Fire Eats Its Children" by Murray Bishoff.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Christopher Gray, a Lancer student, fell deeply in love with Rosie. He exerted every effort within his power to win her acceptance. In addition, he was prepared to give up his basketball career if Rosie didn't approve of it. Mayor Broderick Bridges and Jerry Robinson had a talk. According to Jerry, every city council has been urged by the chamber of commerce to adopt a more business-friendly attitude. He also emphasized that by promoting new business opportunities, you will keep the town alive. He essentially accepted Mrs. Benedict's business plan for the water request.

Morgan asked Madeline Benedict to lease a portion of the property so that anhydrous ammonia could be produced to increase the nutritional content of the hay. However, Morgan insisted that she not be present, claiming that he required his privacy. By informing her that the chemicals they were employing were highly hazardous and that she might get harmed, he also helped her feel more at ease. Do you believe that Morgan may be hiding something from her for whatever reason? Danny Driscoll: who is he? What caused the devastating fire in the Lancer?

I gained a lot of knowledge from this book. The affection between Christopher and Rosie is remarkable. I gained knowledge about the processes used to make methamphetamine and how they affect people's behavior. I also gained knowledge of legal terminology and the gathering of evidence. I also learned about basketball, how it's played, and how much practice and effort it requires. This book elaborates on the value of the business. My perspective on business was altered, and now I think specifically about how to make sure that I become more of a manufacturer than a consumer. The most important virtues learned in this book are discipline, hard work, and diligence.

My heartfelt congratulations go out to Murray Bishoff for writing Fire Eats Its Children. There is no doubt that the author worked very hard to produce such a groundbreaking book as this. Even though it has a large cast of characters, none of them are in any way undeveloped. The organization and well-structured plot are other noteworthy features. I also want to mention how well-written and suspenseful the book is. The plot is clear-cut and interesting as well. It is important to highlight that while reading the book, I was unable to identify any grammatical or typographical flaws. As a result, this book has been exceptionally well-edited. The abuse of drugs was strongly discouraged.

The absence of titles is the only drawback I could identify with this book. Because the aforementioned justification is insufficient to deduct a star from this book, I will give this book a rating of five out of five stars. Everyone interested in learning more about the manufacture, consumption, and negative effects of the drug methamphetamine should read this book, in my opinion. I'd also recommend it to anyone who wants to understand more about police procedures and love.

Fire Eats Its Children
View: on Bookshelves
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

It’s impressive to have so many character and have each of them be well rounded. Definitely sounds like a page turner. Thanks for a great review
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: Lost in Plan Sight by Karen Magee

Post by Laney K »

This seems like both an informative and interesting book. Thanks for the great review!
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

Wow, that is interesting and great review. Am so pleased with the title and from the review i learned that love demands sacrifice. I will like to read this book as soon as possible. Kudos
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:

Post by Oluchi23 »

Wow, that is interesting and great review. Am so pleased with the title and from the review i learned that love demands sacrifice. I will like to read this book as soon as possible. Kudos
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:

Post by Oluchi23 »

Oluchi23
Currently Reading:

Post by Oluchi23 »

ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

Just by reading this review, I can't deny the fact that I'm already attracted to reading this nook for myself to learn more. Nice job done kudos. Adding to my bookshelf ASAP.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

This is an interesting book it has a great plot and I look forward to reading this book. Good job.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

This is an interesting and wonderful review. I do love things about it and I would love to know more about it.
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html

Post by Mary Bliss »

This is a novel I would love to read over and over again. I would love to commend the author for a wonderful, detailed and suspenseful plot. It seems engaging and interesting. Nice review. Kudos.
Caballero paul
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pakiri.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Caballero paul »

Impressive. Both the author and the reviewer are deserving of accolades. This review has stimulated my interest in reading this book and I would definitely do that
Michael R Stoddard
Currently Reading: Temple of Truth and Lies
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-r-stoddard.html
Latest Review: Swimming in a Sea of Stars by Julie Wright

Post by Michael R Stoddard »

An interesting and outstanding review. This book seems nice to read. Reading this review has served as an eye opener to the book
Dahv mpa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dahv-mpa.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Dahv mpa »

Just by reading this review, I can't deny the fact that I'm already attracted to reading this nook for myself to learn more. Nice job done kudos. Adding to my bookshelf ASAP.
Jack Brown+22
Currently Reading:

Post by Jack Brown+22 »

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”