Review of Love God and Leave the Last Days Behind

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abdul-Malik Hassan
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Linnea Tanner
Currently Reading: How to jumpstart your faith in 21 days!
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdul-malik-hassan.html
Latest Review: “Wisdom Of The Men” by Clint Arthur
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 79732

Review of Love God and Leave the Last Days Behind

Post by Abdul-Malik Hassan »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love God and Leave the Last Days Behind" by Paul Richard Strange Sr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Love God and Leave the Last Days Behind by Paul Richard Strange Sr. is a book that reflects on the aspects of the Early Christian Tradition. It questions the notion of modern Christian thinking and how it has developed over the years. In this context, the author appraises that the Word of God is a tool used to gain knowledge and understanding of the creator, redeemer, and ruler. In his opinion, God provides salvation for sinners by His sovereign grace and the gift of faith in His Son Jesus Christ.

Throughout the course of history, Christianity has evolved both in its interpretations and how it is viewed by scholars globally. The term "Christianity is the true Israel of God," as the author emphasizes, carries beneath it a significant meaning. For instance, we get to learn that the Scripture serves as the complete and final authority in our obedience to God. It acts as the foundation upon which inspiration is drawn in the revelation of God in the Bible.

As a religious scholar, I find this book exceptional in terms of its approach to religiosity. It uncovers a lot of phases about Christianity evolution and how it came to be the dominant religion in the world. I have no negative opinions or concerns regarding the content since it provides a deeper understanding of spirituality. It also navigates on significance of the Biblical last days, which I find to be quite profound.

I rate this book a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars. The author's style of writing is unique and exceptional. I like how he touches on significant topics concerning the role of the Biblical last days. Also, this book contained no errors. It is exceptionally well-edited. The story line creates a profound experience for the reader due to its uplifting nature.

I'd recommend this book to Christians of good faith and religious scholars. It navigates the deep concepts of faith concerning the correct interpretation of the Biblical last days. The author also reflects on the teachings of the Holy Trinity by providing a Christian covenantal outlook. This book engages the reader from a deeper religious understanding through proper interpretation of the Bible and the questions raised concerning the significance of the message carried across. Therefore, I will conclude by saying that I credit the author for this magnificent piece of writing that conveys an uplifting message. I fell truly inspired after reading this book because it has taught me to navigate the ways of Christianity from a different perspective.

Love God and Leave the Last Days Behind
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
dadprs
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by dadprs »

Thanks so much! I’m very humbled as I read these very kind words and it’s especially satisfying that the reviewer (who impressed me as a skilled thinker, observer and communicator) reports that the book was a spiritual blessing!
dadprs
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by dadprs »

Thanks so much! I’m very humbled as I read these very kind words and it’s especially satisfying that the reviewer (who impressed me as a skilled thinker, observer and communicator) reports that the book was a spiritual blessing!
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

What an interesting take on the progression/evolution of Christianity. Thanks for a great review!
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

The title is a mind blowing . I rsuggest the book to all believers. The benefit for loving God and leave the last day behind is a gospel truth. Thank you for this inspiring review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”