Review of "The Tormented"

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MsChet Cherry
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mschet-cherry.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Re: Review of "The Tormented"

Post by MsChet Cherry »

Only Joeseph wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 07:40 I absolutely love this book review! It was so comprehensive and detailed, and I could feel the passion and emotion that went into writing it. Thank you for writing such a great review. It has convinced me to read the book, and I'm excited to start.
I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I can't wait to hear your experience about the book. Thanks so much for your lovely comment.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Your review of "The Tormented" by C.D. Szwaja is outstanding! Your description of the book's multi-genre style, from thriller to soul salvation, and its first-person narration has piqued my interest in the book.
I appreciate your attention to detail in highlighting the author's writing style, which you described as both impeccable and alluring. It's clear that you found the book engaging and difficult to put down, which speaks volumes to the quality of the storytelling.
MsChet Cherry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mschet-cherry.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by MsChet Cherry »

Chris Rich Nwaka wrote: 15 Apr 2023, 04:50 Your review of "The Tormented" by C.D. Szwaja is outstanding! Your description of the book's multi-genre style, from thriller to soul salvation, and its first-person narration has piqued my interest in the book.
I appreciate your attention to detail in highlighting the author's writing style, which you described as both impeccable and alluring. It's clear that you found the book engaging and difficult to put down, which speaks volumes to the quality of the storytelling.
Thank you so much, Chris for your kind words. It's truly an amazing book.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Your insight into the power of connections, as demonstrated in the book, is quite interesting. It's always inspiring to read about how successful people have leveraged their relationships to achieve their goals.
Jimmy Cyprian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

Ms Chet, you really didn't have to scare me with that quote at the beginning. 😹😹 The quote attracted me to read your review but it was scary really. A book like this which many valuable life lessons shouldn't be one to miss. Thanks for your great review!
Olivia Reads
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivia-reads.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Olivia Reads »

Tormented sounds like a very entertaining story with a beautiful plot. I would definitely love to read it someday. Would Harvest and Lennon be able to save your lives?
Jimmy Cyprian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

This book sounds like an interesting one. I would love to find out if the group members succeeded, and if they didn't, how they were stopped. Great review!
Ibrahim Hammed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahim-hammed.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ibrahim Hammed »

The plot is highly engrossing and intriguing. What will ultimately happen to Harvest and her spouse? Are they going to survive unharmed? I'm interested in knowing. Amazing review.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This sounds like a movie and the plot makes me thrilled already. I am looking forward to reading this book. Thanks to the reviewer for the invite through this amazing review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”